hugevolsfan

Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

Still my favorite thread all time on this site. Absolutely loved following along and I appreciate you bringing the helmets to life for me a while back. God Bless.

Thanks for kind words coach! Obviously this has been a lot of fun to do.

When I first started this so long ago I never thought it would get done.

Its hard to believe this is the second most viewed thread here in the concepts section.

God Bless you all.

Thank you hugesolvfan for such a great concept league, it will go down in history, both in the CCSLC and our hearts :lol:

Creamer Award anyone?

I second this

I really don't think I am in the category of the other designers like Jaha who won one for his league but I appreciate it.

I just do this for fun.

I am working on putting together an official MLF website when I finish I will post it here.

If you have the time to do a back story about your league, you can use this:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/blog/?p=521

As a reference for the different expansions, alignments and scheduling formulas.

I too loved this thread, HVF. In fact, this thread inspired me to post my stuff on the boards. So with that, I say thank you for sharing your wor. I would like to nominate this for a Creamer as well, but that's for the more experienced members to decide, I guess. God Bless, good sir

Could you do some expansion teams for the MILF

AC

Sacramento Terminators

Mexico City

San Antonio

Columbus

NC

Nashville

Montreal

Hawaii

Orlando

Here is the website I started for league it is not complete just something I threw together so I would have a good view of all the teams & logos for the league.

You can find it at this link.

I know it is a little late, but Tampa Bay and San Diego have very similar logos. If I were you I would make San Diego's logo more unique by changing the shape of the shark.

Love the site....would like to see you develop fields for the teams. I believe you did have the Admirals and Blazers done.

A few suggestions.... A standings and past champions page possibility? Expanding MLF by 2 teams. And a fields concept as mentioned before. Just a few thoughts and I hope you keep this up!!

I have updated the website to add fields but just have Baltimore uploaded right now to view click here.

It is at the bottom of the page.

Let me know what you think!

He has returned!