Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

hugevolsfan

I just wanted to let everyone know I have made a significant change to the Miami Marauders Logo. I just never liked how the old one was positioned.

I really love this new logo so much better in my opinion. You can view by clicking here.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HA-HAAAAAA I see wht u did there. I'm sorry if this has been said, but the Blues logo is pretty much just a modified PHILLY SOUL LOGO FROM THE AFL.

Yes it has been said before but when you had this dream for a long time that it was supposed to look like a flying football note what are you to do... I remember when the soul became a team I said yep that is similar to what I would have done with Memphis at that time it was just in my lower league... By the way the plan is to debut some new logos for my teams very similar to the Browns...

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to show a secondary logo for the Cleveland Bulldogs I wanted to give what would be a modernization of an old logo to it not sure if I pulled it off.

I have been working on an eight team developmental league called MLF Spring League.... I have about 4 of the teams logos done probably will be starting a thread in a couple of weeks if I still keep progressing like I have. I want to have all the teams done before I start.

Anyways what to you think of the logo...

Secondary_zpsy7rq7cha.png

Archived