Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

hugevolsfan

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Just read through this thread from beginning to end and have to say you did a fantastic job, HVF! Great work! Especially like how the Grizzlies logo turned out

Thanks for the comments... I am amazed how many people have contacted me through PM about this league.... I really enjoyed bringing this to life...

These concepts r awesome. I haven't picked a favorite yet, will you do an expansion?

No but I did start on a spring league which would be a developmental league but I have not had time to work on it in a while.

Thanks for the compliment!

Can i suggest names and colors for the Spring League teams if so I have some

Alabama Redtails (Honors the Tuskegee Airmen, Red, Sliver, and Black)

Columbus Brigade (Navy, red, white)

Los Angeles Earthquakes (Gray, Blue, and Yellow)

New Jersey Demons (Red, Black, Yellow, White)

Oklahoma Cyclones (Sooner Red, Black, and white)

Orlando Rockets (Yellow and Blue)

San Antonio Aces ( Blue, Silver, White

Utah Hornets (Black and Yellow)

some good names but I have a few logos done & the names done but some may change.

Here they are

Birmingham Bandits - still could change

Columbus Crusaders - logos done

Los Angeles Vipers - logos done

New Jersey Dragons - logo started

Oklahoma Oilers - I also have had Oklahoma City Cyclones but I love the Oilers name I was thinking of having Tubby Richards family actually own this team as a salute to the name they were going to use for Houston.

Orlando Sunrays - logos done I actually started out with Rockets but love the logo I came up with on this one but the name is only OK

San Antonio Stampeders - logos done

Utah Stags - logos done

some good names but I have a few logos done & the names done but some may change.

Here they are

Birmingham Bandits - still could change

Columbus Crusaders - logos done

Los Angeles Vipers - logos done

New Jersey Dragons - logo started

Oklahoma Oilers - I also have had Oklahoma City Cyclones but I love the Oilers name I was thinking of having Tubby Richards family actually own this team as a salute to the name they were going to use for Houston.

Orlando Sunrays - logos done I actually started out with Rockets but love the logo I came up with on this one but the name is only OK

San Antonio Stampeders - logos done

Utah Stags - logos done

If you do change the name for Birmingham, can you use my name?

Really a great concept league, love the realistic -- and simple -- logos that are true to the eras they represent. Definitely one of my favorite concepts on this site. Love to see what you have for a possible developmental league.

22eb89183f6e207bcbce03d4e0b1474d.jpg

Archived