My Alma Maters new uniforms (hs)

Jaxson55

The NFL has said that they're okay with high school using their logos as long as they don't change the logo at all including the colors.

Where did you hear that?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The NFL has said that they're okay with high school using their logos as long as they don't change the logo at all including the colors.

Where did you hear that?

It's been posted in a thread here some time ago. I want to say it was a thread having to do with the Jaguars maybe. I don't have a link or anything, just going by memory.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

What does a Roughneck have to do with the Houston Oilers?

Roughneck is a slang term for a person whose occupation is hard-manual labour, typically in a dangerous working environment. The term applies across a number of industries, but is most commonly associated with oil rigs. The ideal of the hard-working, tough roughneck has been adopted by several sports teams who use the phrase as part of their name or logo.

Hm, I didn't know that.

Why is it okay to rip off a (former) professional team's logo?

It's not.

Please not this argument again

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

The name of the school is White Oak for the record. The entire HS enrollment is around 450-500 kids. When I was in elementary school our helmet logo was similar to the NY Giants (Parcell Era) but said Necks. This is the first time they have used a white helmet since the 70s. I preferred the previous uniform. But for a small school the booster club has really ramped up its efforts.

4e6b1a4d3bdc1.image.jpg

^ I do like that look and as you said, for a small school with limited funds, they look great.

I always loved the Oilers' uniforms.

That last picture looks great. The first one, really bad jerseys but nice helmets.

87Redskins.png

Archived