Football Hero Signature Release!

GFB

Hey everyone. After a bazillion* or so requests, I've decided to release my forum signature to the public, just in time for football season.

FootballHeroSignature_Preview.png

*Not an actual number.

Head on over to my studio's Facebook page (you may have to "LIKE" the page) and download the ZIP Folder. Inside you will find the following vector files: .AI, .EPS, and .SVG. I'm not sure if the .SVG is compatible with non-Illustrator programs such as Inkscape, but I included it anyway. If it is not compatible, then I'll look into fixing it...

There is also a .PSD template file in the works, but it is still under construction in terms of making it user-friendly.

As for the template itself, I've done my best making it as user-friendly as it can be...

Here's a glimpse of the file in Illustrator:

FHS_woShading.png

(notice the shading and gloss layers are locked and currently invisible)

As you all can see, it is a very basic "fill by numbers" template. All you have to do for the 3D effect is to turn on the shading and gloss layers...

FHS_wShading.png

...and there you are.

If anyone has any questions about the template, feel free to ask and I'll help as best as I can... Cheers and have at it!

Yeah...there's no way I'm gonna be able to do this myself. You sure you can't just take a limited number of requests?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

.PSD is now up! https://www.facebook.com/studio1344

Really easy to use in PSD. All you need to do is use the fill tool (the paint bucket icon) and swap out the colors using the LAYERS window. Here's a glimpse.

ScreenShot2012-08-22at15105PM.png

The only real lifting you guys are going to have to do on your own is resizing the signature once you are done with it. The boards have a maximum signature height of 140 px, but since it can be a pain to work with pixels at that small size, I gave you a larger version that you're going to have to rescale. Very simple to change size:

Go IMAGE > IMAGE SIZE > Rescale height to 140 pixels and that's it. Enjoy!

Havent got a chance to try it, any find out if it works on inkscape

It does, for the most part. The highlight layer's gradients are just a little wackey. Though, I've ran into this same problem before when loading files made in AI on Inkscape. But, hey, its just one of the very few downsides to an otherwise excellent FREE vector program alternative.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

It does, for the most part. The highlight layer's gradients are just a little wackey. Though, I've ran into this same problem before when loading files made in AI on Inkscape. But, hey, its just one of the very few downsides to an otherwise excellent FREE vector program alternative.

If you can fix them and e-mail me the proper .SVG file, I'll swap them out in the package and make everyone's life a little easier.

If you can fix them and e-mail me the proper .SVG file, I'll swap them out in the package and make everyone's life a little easier.

I may take you up on that. It's not a hard fix at all, just may be a little time consuming. I think it'd be well worth it to get things sorted out, though, given the huge number of ccslc members that use Incscape.

Who knows though, it could just be screwing up on my computer.

Great work BTW, GFB!

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I may take you up on that. It's not a hard fix at all, just may be a little time consuming. I think it'd be well worth it to get things sorted out, though, given the huge number of ccslc members that use Incscape.

Who knows though, it could just be screwing up on my computer.

Great work BTW, GFB!

Its doing the same thing on my computer Adam.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Archived