I Am Uni Tracker- The College Football Uni-Tracker NEEDS YOUR HELP - See last post

TimEOBrien

Well, with the addition of a third green helmet for my Alma Mater, I started up an Ohio Uni Tracker for this season. If you can't find one for WVU shortly I'll throw my hat in that ring as well.

Awesome! I'll be sure to add your blog onto my site. Ohio's going to be an exciting team to watch this year.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can help as well. I have the ones graphics from last year and the thing is those are still part of the rotation just two more were added. I would take a crack at it and say the MD Pride uniforms will be worn against UConn...

Here is my edition for Maryland...

2012 UMD Uni tracker

Cool, thanks for helping out. Just as an FYI: those images, while are very close, are now a hair out of date. There have been subtle changes made to them since UA released that. I decided to just draw mine onto a template so they match 100% to the actual worn jerseys.

Rather than having two blogs for one team, want to just send me the stuff you have and I'll update it accordingly?

I can help as well. I have the ones graphics from last year and the thing is those are still part of the rotation just two more were added. I would take a crack at it and say the MD Pride uniforms will be worn against UConn...

Here is my edition for Maryland...

2012 UMD Uni tracker

Cool, thanks for helping out. Just as an FYI: those images, while are very close, are now a hair out of date. There have been subtle changes made to them since UA released that. I decided to just draw mine onto a template so they match 100% to the actual worn jerseys.

Rather than having two blogs for one team, want to just send me the stuff you have and I'll update it accordingly?

Yeah, we got to Terp trackers, when you guys figure that out, let me know so I can update my link accordingly.

Boise State Tracker link has been added to my sites

So how is everyone going to be tracking their teams? Templates, pictures, etc...

I only have one option, since I don't have the slightest clue how to do a template, so I'll just be posting the actual pictures from the games.

So how is everyone going to be tracking their teams? Templates, pictures, etc...

I only have one option, since I don't have the slightest clue how to do a template, so I'll just be posting the actual pictures from the games.

I'm doing a mixture of templates and photos. A template to showcase which uniform is being worn and then pictures to show them in action, details, etc.

Is anybody thinking about including the opposing team? I had the idea to, but am not sure if it's something I should consider.

The Ducks will be a 2D template with photos on the click through.

The 'Cats will be the same way.

The Hoosiers will be a 3D template with a 2D template on the click through.

I'll just post pictures from the game for Boise. However, when I predict what they'll wear before every game, I'll use NCAA teambuilder.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I'll just post pictures from the game for Boise. However, when I predict what they'll wear before every game, I'll use NCAA teambuilder.

I didn't even think about using Teambuilder. That's a good idea. Only problem with that is they don't have Mizzou updated.

For Mississippi State, I'll use Adidas' promo pics of the unis, and my photoshopped pics of the helmets. If it's nessecary, I will create 2D templates of the unis. I'll also post game pictures beneath them.

Archived