TimEOBrien

I Am Uni Tracker- The College Football Uni-Tracker NEEDS YOUR HELP - See last post

Made a Boise one. Let me know if you guys think I could improve this in any way.

Boise Uni Tracker

Damn it. I was beaten to it. But it looks great non the less. Great Job!!

Little late, but i'll try out the Big 10+ the other 2.

Edit: Well that was short lived, but I got my hockey schedule today, and i can't keep this going.

OK fellow Uni Trackers, NEWS:

Uni-Tracker extraordinaire and friend of the program, Rob Helecko, has set up a database to aggregate as many of this college uni tracking sites as possible.

This is excellent because this way people can find all these sites in one spot.

As an added bonus, Rob has created an image that you can place in a gadget on blogger and link to the database. It comes in two sizes, one for bellow the banner, like on The Seminole Tracker:

member2.png

And one for the sidebar, like on the Duck Tracker:

member2.png

Feel free to post the links into your blogs.

Cheers.

Uni-Tracker extraordinaire and friend of the program, Rob Helecko, has set up a database to aggregate as many of this college uni tracking sites as possible.

As an added bonus, Rob has created an image that you can place in a gadget on blogger and link to the database. It comes in two sizes, one for bellow the banner, like on The Seminole Tracker:

member2.png

member2.png

Cheers.

That's great. I'll put on up on mine right now.

member2.png

member2.png

Cheers.

Cool. I'll add the banner and all the other tracker links to my blog when I get on a computer. ( On my phone right now.)

I will update my Kentucky and Virginia Tech sites later this week when i get back from vacation.

I have the Big 10 site ready for posting too. Big 10 Uni Tracker

Looks good, but the side panels on the Illinois jersey and pants should line up.

Isd this just NCAA schools? If i can, can i do my CIS team, Guelph?

I would encourage you to track whatever tickles your fancy, but the idea was to track division 1 teams, though people have been tracking other programs.

Here is the Virginia Tech uni-tracker: http://hokiesunitracker.blogspot.com/

How'd you get the backrground behind the text and the links on the side to be school colors?

When you go to the design tab, you select customize and through each section and input the HEX colors that VT uses. Does the site look good or is it too much orange and maroon?

Here is the Virginia Tech uni-tracker: http://hokiesunitracker.blogspot.com/

How'd you get the backrground behind the text and the links on the side to be school colors?

When you go to the design tab, you select customize and through each section and input the HEX colors that VT uses. Does the site look good or is it too much orange and maroon?

You need to change the colors of links you've clicked through already. They're dark gray and illegible. Other than that, it looks good.

Added it to my links.