Scrim's elephant logo

Discrim

pachmain.gif

looking for the moment, this needs a little work but i like how it's turning out. The final version's gonna accompany my next crazy jerseys, so keep an eye out tomorrow :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

At first I had a hard time picking out the tusks. Try putting a darker outline directly around them, and curve them up a bit more. They have the same curve as the trunk, which might be why I didn't notice them at first, I thought it was just negative space.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

At the risk of losing all credibility on the forums, I have to say Discrim, that that elephant is pretty cute. Not sure if that's what you were going for (one might never be sure of your motives :P), but that was my first thought. I like it, though. You might want to try switching the grey and black outlines, so as to add some force to the logo. I can't wait to see what kind of jersey you're going to stick this on.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

great...it'd fly in Japan. lucky me. :P

lookin again, i did make the trunk too short...like i said, needs a little work. probably put the trunk down considerably, fix the eyes a little, push bach doing the concept for a little bit. should be the trich

dammit jezus, ya put that Ramones song goin through my head now...20-20-20-four hours to go...i wanna be sedated...nothin to do, nowhere to go-o...i wanna be sedated :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

a change in the trunk position, and some peanut grease results in a second version

pachmain2.gif

the tusks do look a little thick, now that you mention it...i tried a little shadowing effect, even though i didn't like how it looked i think i'll try again.

2016cubscreamsig.png

He needs angry eyes. Not round. The round eyes make him look fluffy and cute. Angry eyes...maybe something slanting downward towards the center of his face.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

i was goin for crazed, so apparently that ain't it. i'll be takin more requests, after all, without you guys i couldn't have done this:

pattongeneral2.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived