Some Variations on Oregon

_RH_

I started trying to get an idea of what Oregon might look like this year, and posted it in the main forum. Since it is probably way different than what we'll actually see, this forum is probably more appropriate. I wanted to stick to their school colors (got the official RGB values from their website). The feather pattern in supposed to represent the slightly reflective material they've used before, but all the feathers are the "same" color as the jersey, so they remain somewhat subtle. What I've done is made all the helmets/jerseys/pants in such a way that editing the img code should display a full picture. I'm hoping everyone will try out different combos and we'll see what looks best! Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think!

Here's how it should work... you'll want to quote this post, and delete everything up to the images. The images are named after the piece of equipment, then an underscore, then the first name of their color. Jerseys and pants have only one letter. Helmets have two letters, the first is the main color, and the second letter is the color of the logo.

I'll get us started with a stormtrooper look:

helmet_wg.png

jersey_w.png

pants_w.png

Archived