High School Football Uniforms 2012

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

Well my team dd not do good yesterday they lost 45-7 but i didnt expect them to do good this year cause they lost there best quarterback for the season to a knee injury. Here is his highlights.

They did though wear new Rawlings Uniforms last night but i dont have a picture.

if you would like to see Highlights of games around my area please go here http://www.woodtv.com/subindex/sports/footballfrenzy

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My alma mater (NW Guilford High, Greensboro, NC) got Under Armoured. Looks pretty good to me. I like that they went back to the black/red Michigan helmets.

255210_10151163767895342_1880445349_n.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I thought they were getting new uniforms this year, but my alma mater is still wearing the same thing I did. Only differences are now it looks like they returned the single yellow stripe to the helmet (which I had my junior year) and added names on the back of the jerseys (my senior year was the only year there were no names.) Here's my favorite football picture of me, we're in the black.

football3.jpg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

My alma mater: Auburn High School, Alabama.

Reuben Foster (Consensus #2 High School player in the country)

F919272.jpg

They got these generic uniforms after I graduated a few years ago, but I absolutely love our helmet that we have had for a long time.

More small world appearances, our former O-Line coach left this year to go coach at Auburn High

Well my team dd not do good yesterday they lost 45-7 but i didnt expect them to do good this year cause they lost there best quarterback for the season to a knee injury. Here is his highlights.

They did though wear new Rawlings Uniforms last night but i dont have a picture.

if you would like to see Highlights of games around my area please go here http://www.woodtv.com/subindex/sports/footballfrenzy

Wow, I never heard of Rawlings making football uniforms before. All we have here in MD is Russell Athletic and the occasional Nike school.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Wow, I never heard of Rawlings making football uniforms before. All we have here in MD is Russell Athletic and the occasional Nike school.

We had our uniforms made by Rawlings as well.

EDIT: It wasn't Rawlings. Our uniforms were made by Ridell.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

http://www.orangelv.com/Rawlings/football_light/ Are Rawlings uniforms are kinda of compression like it was kinda of cool.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

My school's always had a pretty solid look as far as high school teams go. Besides the obvious ripping-off the Seminole spear, my only gripe is I wish they would also wear silver pants on the road.

e18e386c-42c4-5495-988e-6df648139967.preview-300.jpg

050ed73f-970c-5baa-905f-66a5af25f751.preview-300.jpg

03bc79c1-89ea-58b8-ba8f-95aec23d521c.preview-300.jpg

3e2b08da-d94a-11de-9633-001cc4c03286.preview-300.jpg

8afc1f67-b341-5d66-860d-41d4664c0913.preview-300.jpg

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Here's my alma mater, Camden County, Ga ; traditionally one of the TOP teams in GA (3 state championships since 2003). The QB (Brice Ramsey) is committed to UGA as well as the HB even though we run a Wing-T. They went to the techfit template a couple years back. Clemson style helmet, and they also have the option of blue pants (blue on blue, white on blue, white on white, blue on white). They have wild on one sleeve and cats on the other for the undersleeve

7_622693.JPG

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I wish we cared about HS Football the way some other states do. I mean we care, but just not like the South. Texas HS Football is the same as Minnesota HS Hockey. Teams get new jerseys every year and the state tournament draws sellouts at the Xcel Energy Center.

Anyways, here is my school, the Tartan Titans, nothing too special:

These are the only photos I could find.

vs%25252520Stillwater%25252520065.JPG

72459823.jpg

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

Here's my alma mater, Camden County, Ga ; traditionally one of the TOP teams in GA (3 state championships since 2003). The QB (Brice Ramsey) is committed to UGA as well as the HB even though we run a Wing-T. They went to the techfit template a couple years back. Clemson style helmet, and they also have the option of blue pants (blue on blue, white on blue, white on white, blue on white). They have wild on one sleeve and cats on the other for the undersleeve

7_622693.JPG

I loved the Georgia Force esque uniforms they wore a few years ago when they were at their prime. Great program with awesome uniforms. Adidas is putting out really boring uniforms.

847774.jpg

Here is my school's ugly, mismatched uniforms:

443078a746888a2aa7284311c5c2.jpeg

We're the black team. Our school's football program is TERRIBLE, we went 1-7 last year. We're like the Cleveland Browns of our division.

Also, here is my cousin's school's uniforms:

831A15F3D71E783E9EADEE415D3F.jpg

1036992754_Gex86-M.jpg

My cousin's school is a football powerhouse. They went undefeated last year and they usually win the championship every year. If my school is the Browns, they'd be the Packers.

11473294-standard.jpg

What's going on with the paint job on the guy on the left's helmet???

Michigan's helmets are yellow, then everything but the wings get painted blue. That's probably the same case here and a lot of the blue paint on the front had gotten chipped off throughout the year. Most high schools don't touch up their helmets throughout the year so by the end some helmets can look pretty rough.

You're probably right but it almost looks like a king's crown.

Maybe that's the team's captain designation. A crown helmet. :D

87Redskins.png

My Alma Mater - New Oxford Colonials in PA.

When I went (mid-90s), they had a direct copy of the Patriots red 1980s uniforms, except they had a blue facemask on the Pat Patriot helmet. Around 1998, they moved to the Flying Elvis helmets, exactly the same, but with red jerseys still instead of blue.

They kept those until about 2007 and tweaked it into this with red helmets for Elvis:

20090902_105728_newoxfordhelmetright.JPG

20100910_104956_091010-cb-nofootball2_500.jpg

Last year, they finally came up with something original going off the school's nickname "The Ox" that actually started with my class back in the 90s. Look closely at the O, a hidden Elvis:

new_oxford.pngnew_oxford_a.png

4e86ab6b5077e.image.jpg

87Redskins.png

It seems like everyone and their mothers in my area have matte helmets and/or Nike PC template uniforms. Some look really good, others are meh. I'll try to find some pics

Here's Harlingen High

Local powerhouse, not state good though, close but not good enough.Granted Texas 5a isnt easy.

lrygul-lrygtpcaptains.gif

bermea-breaks-main.jpg

I know most other schools should be getting new uniforms this yr so no pics yet, but from what i've seen a lot now have matte helmets

Archived