High School Football Uniforms 2012

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

West Anchorage Eagles (white) vs. Bartlett Bears (blue)...

hXKWk.St.7.jpeg

Ahhhh! That A is way too big and way too blue!

Must be the photo quality, because it's black. West High's colors are black and orange...

Helmets used to be a Philadelphia Eagles clone with orange wings on a black helmet...

Here's the home uniform:

PUlDg.St.7.jpeg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me as I mourn the loss of one of my favorite helmets in all of football. Springville (Springville, UT) has ditched their frontal-pitchfork helmet in favor of one resembling ASU...

News for you, buddy; the frontal fork packed up and moved to Phoenix (and got a bit of a new look)! Here's Dysart, 2012. Also, Sunrise Mountain on the right.

504aeff0862a7.image.jpg

Fontainebleau High (Mandeville, LA), my alma mater's unis (at least as of last season):

brendan_dugas.jpg

What is Mandeville's mascot? It looks like they are using TCU's frog skin numbers.

The Skippers.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

This is what my alma mater currently wears:

26392488.jpg

This is what we wore when I was in HS (normally wore gold pants...went All Black for home playoffs and Homecoming):

DWt_v_BRC_MG_2740.jpg

...I miss that helmet. It's a blatant ripoff of the Titans, but it was a mighty fine look for having "Comets" as a nickname.

St. Charles Catholic in Laplace, LA is also known as the Cometa and uses a variation of the Titans logo.

9044392-standard.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

Fontainebleau High (Mandeville, LA), my alma mater's unis (at least as of last season):

brendan_dugas.jpg

What is Mandeville's mascot? It looks like they are using TCU's frog skin numbers.

Mandeville High Skippers

Not really sure why they're using those numbers. As far as Fontainebleau, didn't realize they switched to red shells. They originally had black shells with an LSU-style helmet decal reading "FHS" with a bulldog head under the letters. Then they moved to the large block "F" on a black shell.

gYH2mW9.png

960x595.jpg

Katy Tigers

0908-SPO-FW-fbo-DK-05-KMC.jpg

Dickinson Gators vs. Friendswood Mustangs

Same ole Katy, goofy tiger head decal and all. God bless em, they still love tradition.

Whats with the red in Dickinson's uniforms? Have they always been red & blue? I thought the Alligators were blue and white.

LehQRaC.png

960x595.jpg

Katy Tigers

0908-SPO-FW-fbo-DK-05-KMC.jpg

Dickinson Gators vs. Friendswood Mustangs

Same ole Katy, goofy tiger head decal and all. God bless em, they still love tradition.

Whats with the red in Dickinson's uniforms? Have they always been red & blue? I thought the Alligators were blue and white.

New head coach has added red. Apparently it's accent color they would use some years and years ago. They had been pretty heavy with the black over the past decade, but now Friendswood has kinda taken over as the counties blue and black team.

BetrosTim_111210_8671_TCasey.jpg

18-homecoming.jpg

Jacksonville, Bolles Bulldogs. The helmet is strange, silver with orange facemask, but it works. They've had this same basic look for years.

For a high school, though they are an extremely well-funded private school, they also have a top-notch logo.

bolles-bulldogs.jpg

FSU2.gif

My Alma Mater (Mt. Blanchard, Ohio) Riverdale Falcons playing conference opponent (Bucyrus, Ohio) Wynford Royals:

561711_10151063501797266_1980372152_n.jpg

396385_10151063521032266_157045381_n.jpg

577121_10151063553612266_1864287292_n.jpg

What's the story with the helmets?

Some have an R and some don't.

Do they just wear an R on one side?

We switched that helmet about 4 years ago, and yes, we only have the R on one side. And that game was played last saturday due to weather postponment, otherwise we have a lot more people show up at games. But also, being out among the corn fields, being a Ohio D-5 school, what do you expect? ^_^

Archived