St Louis Cardinals

Re-Doing the MLB

If there's a second batting helmet for the road uniform, why would it not match the road cap? :therock:

because a gray helmet would look silly. The next team i did was the Houston Astros. I completely redesigned this team based somehwat on the rumors for what houston was going to wear next season I updated the H on the hat logo and added the shooting star above the wordmark because i like it. deal with it. haha, but ya, here are the Astros

MLBHouston.png

EDIT: Sorry, guys i uploaded the wrong one. Heres the edited one:

MLBHoustonUpdate.png

I liked the first one better, but if you could move the H a little to the left, it would look better. For the update, I like the sunrise, but I don't think the script looks good for the Astros. Use the same script they did when they had the rainbow uniforms.

Are you adding any texture to your fabrics? Unless my eyes are deceiving me, but if you are, bravo. I love little touches that make a concept special. I agree with raysfan24, the gray road cap is beautiful, along with the grey vest.

It's part of the template. The original image used was a grainy jpeg so this was a kind of fix for that and it turned out to work OK.

Are you adding any texture to your fabrics? Unless my eyes are deceiving me, but if you are, bravo. I love little touches that make a concept special. I agree with raysfan24, the gray road cap is beautiful, along with the grey vest.

It's part of the template. The original image used was a grainy jpeg so this was a kind of fix for that and it turned out to work OK.

Oh ya, sorry didn't see your question haha. and kudos to marble21 for the template

I actually like the Astros update better. The gradient pattern looks great

Nike still doesn't make MLB uniforms...

thats my fault. he's using the Pro Combat version of my baseball template. nice to see it getting some use though :) also, the texture in this version is my fault too. i probably hit a blending mode on it and the background shows through the white. use Levels to "blow out" the texture. bump the whites

there should be a version available that dosent have the PC style. if yo dont have it get it here (vector only though): http://addicted2chaos.deviantart.com/gallery/24500444#/d3gloop

i love what you've done with the Padres. fantastic work there

All that Rainbow Guts jersey needs is a script change and it will look gooood.

Can I make a suggestion? the original jerseys you had made were fine. The new ones are sharp, but better suited for Alternate use.

Sorry, but i cam't use the template because i use photoshop.

here's the alt. jersey. I added the script from the original tequila sunrise jerseys. Next team tommorow is the kansas city Royals. Here's a hint: Expect gold

MLBHoustonAlt.png

here's the royals. i took their dropshadowed script from their black and blue days and added gold. gold dropshadow on the numbers. blue alt. could be the road uniform, but i don't think i like it that much.

MLBKansasCity.png

MLBKansasCityAlts.png

The Royals using gold just seems natural (crowns). That whole set looks perfect.

Not sure about the pants stripe though, really looks like it belongs on a gridiron.

These look good and I'm looking forward to anymore you do!