An Alternate Universe's NFL (Philadelphia Eagles Helmet Reveal 01/15/14)

robbman21

Tennessee should be interesting because that team's source (Panthers) has changed a bit. I remember the original wordmark you did for that.

The Panthers/Titans one was one of my faves from the old topic, for sure. I loved the logo adaptation and the wordmark definitely felt fitting as well.

8VvwoNps.png

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'm giving this a bump just so folks don't forget about it. It has hit a little delay while I work on some new action templates...wanted to get them finished before I continue further so I didn't fall too far behind on doing the action shots for each team. The Jaguars will be next, followed by the Titans to finish the AFC Central.

98Falcons.png

• 11 months later...

Well, since today is October first, It's been a full year that we've seen anything on this topic.....

Mr. Mod, kindly give this thread the proper burial that it deserves.

Sad really, it had so much promise, ......such....be.....life.

Well, since today is October first, It's been a full year that we've seen anything on this topic.....

Mr. Mod, kindly give this thread the proper burial that it deserves.

Sad really, it had so much promise, ......such....be.....life.

You could just let it die peacefully could you, you had to necromance it just to tell someone else to can it.

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

Actually I'd prefer it didn't get killed yet again and suffer the same fate as the last time I tried to do this. Since there's no spamming or flame wars going in it this thread there's really no reason to graveyard it I would think, and please God forbid don't let one start now. The reason it's been so long since an update is because my laptop with all of the work on it from the last 5 years is down right now and I can't access my templates, logos, previous work, etc, which is also why I haven't posted ANY new work to the boards of any kind since last year. Once I get the files I need off my hopefully repaired laptop I'll be back to work on all this stuff. It's not like folks are tossing and turning at night waiting for me to post a new one anyway lol.

98Falcons.png

It looks like there's hope for rescuing my laptop's hard drive after all...I'll know for certain in a few days. If it happens and I get all my templates and art files back then I'll get right back to rolling on this with a slight change to the previously posted Texans and then get on with the rest. Everybody cross your fingers that I can get all my data back!

98Falcons.png

I find out in the coming days if all of my art files can be pulled off my old laptop. If the answer is "yes", then expect to see this back up and rolling full blast soon. With that said, let's consider this a tease...

SaintsTeaser_zpsbe2cf25a.png

98Falcons.png

This is. As you'll notice the previously posted Colts and Texans are the same except for a few tweaks to reflect NIKE's changes to the Saints and Chiefs. My laptop broke about a year ago and all of my work on this came to a screetching halt. My laptop's harddrive is currently in the shop in hopes that all of the data can be pulled off of it, and if so then this series will continue. A few days ago I found a flashdrive that I had saved the project's folder to when I was a few teams into it, so I've gone through and finished a few helmets of the alternate universe NFC teams (since I had actually finished the entire AFC before) as sort of a teaser to what is hopefully to come. I'll also be posting some original ideas and early concepts that ended-up not being used. Enjoy...

98Falcons.png

File this one under the "Early ideas" category. The Seahawks obviously cross are that universe's Falcons, and this is the first "final" logo I came up with for the Dirty Birds of the Pacific Northwest. Since the Seahawks will be one of the last teams posted, if not the very last team to get a reveal, this one had time to be re-thought, so the original idea I'll reveal here. Enjoy...

SeahawksConcept_zps78956ea2.png

98Falcons.png

Archived