hockey songs

Stampman

maybe it's "Carmina Burana" by Carl Orff. It's been used in a lot of action movie & epic action movie trailers. The name doesn't ring a bell, but do a search for a sound file...it's so common. And the 3rd & 4th "dun dun"s in each pair change a half note lower, so it almost sounds like the same note 4 times.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Dudes (if I may call you that), you forgot the best song about hockey ever done. It's "Big Leagues" by Tom Cochrane and Red Rider, on the "Victory Day" album.

I purposely left it off my list---Tom Cochrane's voice makes me retch--but maybe it's just me...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

maybe it's "Carmina Burana" by Carl Orff. It's been used in a lot of action movie & epic action movie trailers. The name doesn't ring a bell, but do a search for a sound file...it's so common. And the 3rd & 4th "dun dun"s in each pair change a half note lower, so it almost sounds like the same note 4 times.

THATS IT!!!! thanks jps! u da man...

untitled-1.png

There is a song they play with a clip set of fans and players at Thrashers games that is something like, "The Good Ol Hockey Game"

I think I only noticed it, cause there was a clip of ME in it. Party Hat on my head, tongue out, rock-and-roll-fingers up, slowly nodding my head. Awesome.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

There is a song they play with a clip set of fans and players at Thrashers games that is something like, "The Good Ol Hockey Game"

I think I only noticed it, cause there was a clip of ME in it. Party Hat on my head, tongue out, rock-and-roll-fingers up, slowly nodding my head. Awesome.

That's Stompin' Tom Connors, "The Hockey Song."

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I scanned through this pretty fast, but i didnt see any songs from the greatest hockey band ever!! The Zambonis!!

LOST MY TEETH WHEN I BLOCKED THAT SHOT! LOST MY TEETH WHEN I ATE THAT PUCK!!

Hockey Monkey?

Hextall?

Bob Marley and the Hartford Whalers?

I wanna drive the Zamboni?

does anyone know these tunes??

yankeesfansd4.png91140975269.png

Isles1.gifirelandnw9.png

neyyorkjetsdj1.gif

sig3_605.jpg

chevroletij6.png

I have a song that came out after the McSorley/Brasher incident on my computer...

Some guys play to win

And some guys play to lose

And one of those guys wears a Boston jersey

He clearly lost the fight

So at the end of the night

He struck Brashear down with a cowards fury

He's a loser, Marty McSorley...

There's more, I don't remember it off the top of my head right now...

And there was another one that came out a couple of years ago about Todd Bertuzzi, and they kept rhyming it with Bob Lenarduzzi, which put me in the position of explaining who Lenarduzzi was to all my friends(Go Whitecaps!). Don't recall the lyrics right now...

I have a song that came out after the McSorley/Brasher incident on my computer...

Some guys play to win

And some guys play to lose

And one of those guys wears a Boston jersey

He clearly lost the fight

So at the end of the night

He struck Brashear down with a cowards fury

He's a loser, Marty McSorley...

There's more, I don't remember it off the top of my head right now...

And there was another one that came out a couple of years ago about Todd Bertuzzi, and they kept rhyming it with Bob Lenarduzzi, which put me in the position of explaining who Lenarduzzi was to all my friends(Go Whitecaps!). Don't recall the lyrics right now...

Spinning all around

Gettin everybody woozy

He's 245 and he looks like a watuzi(???)

Here he comes

He's got the moves of Lenarduzzi

I said uh uh

It's called the Todd Bertuzzi

http://www.heavyeric.com/music/todd_bertuzzi.wma :D

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Archived