oregons new unis

lancealot

Already being discussed in the College uniform megathread.

Read the mods disclaimer regarding megathreads before getting on someone for starting a discussion about one specific (and relatively significant) uniform.

I need to a closer shot of the helmet before passing judgement. Also, are those black tings on his calves and black undersleeves part of the uniform or just personal decision? If the former, then something is wrong because the black really doesn't work well in those spots.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Already being discussed in the College uniform megathread.

Read the mods disclaimer regarding megathreads before getting on someone for starting a discussion about one specific (and relatively significant) uniform.

I need to a closer shot of the helmet before passing judgement. Also, are those black tings on his calves and black undersleeves part of the uniform or just personal decision? If the former, then something is wrong because the black really doesn't work well in those spots.

Personal decision. It's just leg sleeves, a very popular thing in football nowadays.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Can they just wear this full time at home? That'd be great.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I love the uni, but the helmet doesn't do it for me. Looks more like an Indian headdress than a duck.

Agreed. Ducks don't wear their feathers on their heads. I like the feather image on the shoulders but not on the helmet. That being said, I love the green/yellow.

Archived