Sign in to follow this  
mania

Minor League Theme Nights

There are really good representations of both ends of the spectrum in this thread:

- Attention to detail, clean, simple promotion in the Fresno Grizzlies Price is Right.

- Downright horrid design, thrown together, gimmicky in the Vampires vs. Werewolves.

Though my favorite has to be Rod Blagojevich night with the Las Vegas Wranglers and Bakersfield Condors

Wranglers.003a_t653.jpg

Dedicating a game a convicted felon is kinda tacky, IMO. Does this mean the Penguins should have a "Jerry Sandusky Night"? Or how about they dress the Avalanche up as the Joker? :wacko:

I hope you never dressed up as Darth Vader as a kid; because then I would have to assume you were dedicating yourself to the Dark Side.

The Price is Right uniforms would've been a total win had the digits on back been the same as they use on Contestant's Row. Still, one of th ebetter gimmicky concepts out there.

IMAG0304.jpg

On the show I think they have production staff write the names because the name tags always look the same.

Yep, logo AND game show enthusiast. I'm that cool :)

Though my favorite has to be Rod Blagojevich night with the Las Vegas Wranglers and Bakersfield Condors

Wranglers.003a_t653.jpg

Dedicating a game a convicted felon is kinda tacky, IMO. Does this mean the Penguins should have a "Jerry Sandusky Night"? Or how about they dress the Avalanche up as the Joker? :wacko:

Blagojevich was convicted of a white collar crime. He's hardly a monster like a child molester or a fictional psychopath.

At the same time, though, I do agree that it is a bit tacky.

I work for an independent league baseball team. We did 3 theme nights this year, Batman Night, Christmas in July and Hawaiian Night

Redman9255.jpgBAtmanJerseys.jpg

DSC_3322.jpg

McGriff6504.jpg

warmup6562.jpg

brockchristmas.jpg

teamchristmas.jpg

Worst, Jamestown Jammers' I Love Lucy night

lucy1.jpg