CandyLand

mjrbaseball

Hello.

I have a friend who owns a candy shop. Recently, she held a promotion with a living version of the game CandyLand. I took photos of the event.

Afterward, as a surprise, I decided to create for her a personalized version of the board game, using the photos from her event. It is still a work in progress, but I would like some commentary on my work. Attached is the original game board, and my photo version.

CL1.png

CL2.png

CK3ZP8E.jpg

I like it. I remember this original concept thread for that logo (which turned out great!). I'm sure she'll love it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

She's got to get with the times! Plumpy (poor fitness role model for children) and Gloppy (at first I thought too sugary, then I wised up and realized that kids today just don't know what molasses even is) are no longer part of the crew. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Andrew, she realized that. She has every version of the game ever made. She just wanted to use the version she played as a child.

By the way, all of the characters except Grandma Nutt and Gloppy were portrayed by local high school students, who did a wonderful job. This will be re-created in December if anyone wants to stop by.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Andrew, she realized that. She has every version of the game ever made. She just wanted to use the version she played as a child.

By the way, all of the characters except Grandma Nutt and Gloppy were portrayed by local high school students, who did a wonderful job. This will be re-created in December if anyone wants to stop by.

Good. I'm glad she chose to include the good characters.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• 2 years later...

HI there!,

Thanks for the post! I know this site is about sorts logos... Well Minneapolis just signed a national Soccer team today so we will need a team name and logo. We will also be hosting the Super Bowl in the near future.

I wanted to say Thanks for your candy land posts. I am in the VERY EARLY planning stage of a mini golf course in the twin cities and Candy Land is a Perfect option! It appeals 2 all ages,

I wanted to incorporate a solor/glow in the dark theme and the colors are PERFECT for what i had in mind!! I also wanted a medieval element that had a castle and a dragon. Last but not least, your 55 and i'm 50 and it is still appealing to our demo as well as all behind us!. Glow in the dark golf balls in Yellow, Orange, Blue and Pink .. Pick your color from an old fashioned glass candy jar .. I'm loving it.

Thanks for your post - even though it's 2 years old...Perfect Random Timing!!!

Archived