Gaelic NFL Makeover

fumbler

The Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA) is the controlling body of the National Football League (Gaelic, Sraith Naisiunta Peile) and has over thirty clubs in four divisions, and i will be redesingning those kits here (in paint people), The NFL in Ireland has been around since 1925-1926 season thirty eight years after the first All Ireland Football Championship.

AllianzLeaguesLogo20111.png

Firstly i'll be posting two kits from each club (if needed), but they won't be Home and Away they'll be more like a First choice kit worn until there is a Clash then the Second choice kit will be worn. All logos are Club and League logo's and i have not designed any of these just manipulated them to the size and colour that i needed for the kits.

NFL 2013

Div 1

Kerry, Cork, Down, Mayo, Dublin, Donegal, Tyrone, Kildare.

Div 2

Armagh, Laois, Galway, Louth, Westmeath, Derry, Longford, Wexford.

Div3

Meath, Monaghan, Sligo, Roscommon, Antrim, Cavan, Fermanagh, Wickow.

Div 4

Tipperary, Offaly, Clare, Limerick, Leitrim, Waterford, Carlow, London, Kilkenny.

Some clubs do not hve nicknames or i could not find them so i made them up, if you know what thier nickname is please inform me so i can update the posts Thanks.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Cork GAA "REBELS"

Chorcaigh

8 NFL Titles and current holders.

A winding Country Cork Road.

GAACorkRebelsh.png

Cork wore a similar kit to this one below from 1888 to 1919.

GAACorkRebelsa-1.png

Interestingly enough British Forces actually stole these kits and Cork borrowed a red set from a now defunct club. Cork went on to win the game and from then on they were know to wear thier Lucky Red Kits.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Looks nice mate, But the GAA logo look blurry. You can try open the logo in a new paint window and save as monochromatic or 16-colors bitmap. Then paste again in uniform and recolor. You'll have a 100 free-of-blur logo. And before I forget, the name in Cork Clash is Wrong. Choraigh. I've noticed Now.

Archived