TAMU T-Star Concept

MrAstrodome

About a couple of days ago, I stumbled on Lukas's article on the Coogs new logo which compared it to Ags current. After looking through the comments, the wheels started turning and stated wondering what would a new T-Star look like since I agree, the Ags have a crappy bevel. Here's couple of one-color versions of it so far.

darnaggies.png

Don't mean to thread-jack, but ironically I've been thinking about this myself after watching the TAMU-Florida game. I've always hated the bevel on the aTm logo. Looks like crap.

Anyway, I figured I'd post this here and maybe give you some inspiration. Not like I'm gonna make a full concept or anything.

One of the big things I tried to incorporate was the number 12 for TAMU's 12th Man tradition, so I went with a 12-point star instead of the typical 5-point Texas star. While the classic star is very "Texasy" (see: Cowboys, Rangers, Texans, Stars, TAMU, etc), I thought a 12-point star would give TAMU their own unique twist on it.

tamu.png

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived