Lycan38's CHL - Drakkar Added

Lycan38

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the creativity used for the Mooseheads,im not a fan of the alternate but the home and road are downright beautiful.

Thanks much. Wasn't happy myself with the the third.

Halifax Mooseheads (update)

HALMooseheads1_zps13baf828.png

Changed around the third. Now it has a simple and classic feel to it.

Erie Otters

ERIEOtters_zps9f814c6a.png

Erie needs a makeover (imo). So, I set out to give the team its own identity. Created a unique identity for the Otters without over complicating the color scheme. Included two different variations of the red jersey.

Usually, I'd never be for getting rid of jersey options, but yu can keep just the white and blue jerseys for Erie, those two really pop, the others not so much, and they just look like the otters. As an Erie fan (went to school there), I love them, and you're right, they desperately need a makeover. If you want a third jersey, look to their past with the Erie word mark logo, that was really popular there. Beauties though, the blue and the white jerseys

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Honestly, I think it's a downgrade. Sure, the amount of stripes was a lot, but Oshawa rocks it, and it kinda has a Black Hawks Barber Pole feel to it. Change the outermost red stripes on the blue jersey (the thin ones) to blue, and it might work, but I liked your last version better.

Also, I was talking about this logo

1zab31yvspuxra765fiw.gif

Honestly, based on how many of the third jerseys are at the games, I really think the city would rather see a version of this logo full time. The striping on your third jersey is excellent though.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Honestly, I think it's a downgrade. Sure, the amount of stripes was a lot, but Oshawa rocks it, and it kinda has a Black Hawks Barber Pole feel to it. Change the outermost red stripes on the blue jersey (the thin ones) to blue, and it might work, but I liked your last version better.

Also, I was talking about this logo

1zab31yvspuxra765fiw.gif

Honestly, based on how many of the third jerseys are at the games, I really think the city would rather see a version of this logo full time. The striping on your third jersey is excellent though.

I figured that was the logo you were talking about. I felt for the type of striping I had in mind. The Rangers-like use of the city name fit the design better.

It's the OHL patch that makes it look odd, but that's what they really do. How on earth did RANGERS fit on Kitchener's jerseys?

They made it work, somehow. I'll try to clean up the other logo. If I can't find a better version of it. In the meantime.

Kitchener Rangers (updated again)

KITRangers1a_zps7517138f.png

Decided to make a third for the Rangers. Loosely based on New York's (Rangers) third. No changes to the primary just there to show the complete set.

Love the Rangers home and away and the updated Mooseheads! You should do Manitoba's old numbers for Halifax! Keep up the good work!

Also, when is there gonna see some action in your NHL forum.

Soon, got a couple teams I have in mind to do concepts for.

Halifax Mooseheads (updated)

HALMooseheads1a.png

Only change is the font on the primary look.

Erie Otters (updated)

ERIEOtters1b.png

Cleaned up the concept. There is noticeably less color overall on the primary look. Also, brought back the original striping.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

*bump*

Well, time to bump this back as I have neglected it for sometime. Got a new concept here.

Shawinigan Cataractes

SHACataractes_zpsc901ccd5.png

Set out to create a classic look for them. The primary look is a clean classic look that is different enough that it doesn't appear to be just a direct copy from a different team. The alternate is a modern version of what they wore from 88-90.

Archived