Lycan38's CHL - Drakkar Added

Lycan38

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any feedback on the Tigres?

Gatineau Olympiques

GATOlympiques.png

I went to the not so distant past for the primary look. For the alternate I wanted something that was different for them. Went with silver for the jersey because it would be available to be worn either at home or on the road.

I'm loving the stuff you're doing with some of these teams, but to me Gatineau's home and road are duds. The color choice doesn't really lead to an exciting looking jersey, but the striping and the yokes just aren't up to par.

Just a quick suggestion; what if you used just a small amount of orange or purple in the striping, just as a nod to the recent past? I think it would be unique, and would really brighten up their look.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll do some testing on seeing how purple or orange looks with the designs. In the meantime.

Baie-Comeau Drakkar

BCDrakkar.png

For them I wanted something that was different from anything that the team has worn. So, I created this set.

Great series! One thing that bugs me about Baie-Comeau: the thin sleeve stripe colors (Home: yellow above red on sleeves, red above yellow at bottom and on socks; same reverse-effect on away). It would look weird in action. I'd find a way to fix it, but concept overall is sweet!

• 1 month later...

*bump*

Just haven't had many ideas for concepts lately, but I have one a new concept today.

Calgary Hitmen

CALHitmen1.png

Most noteable thing I have done with them is dropped red in favor for pink. Afterall the team is named after Bret "the Hitman" Hart. Its fitting that the team should be wearing pink. I went with a design that was different than anything I have ever seen the team wear. Feedback is always welcomed.

*bump*

Just haven't had many ideas for concepts lately, but I have one a new concept today.

Calgary Hitmen

CALHitmen1.png

Most noteable thing I have done with them is dropped red in favor for pink. Afterall the team is named after Bret "the Hitman" Hart. Its fitting that the team should be wearing pink. I went with a design that was different than anything I have ever seen the team wear. Feedback is always welcomed.

I like the pink and as a Hitmen season ticket holder I know many people would like the pink back in some form.

IbjBaeE.png

I think you improved every team in this thread, terrific work!! For Kamloops I still think they should go with the old jerseys from the Niedermayer days, but this could work also. Like I said keep on the great work!!!

14o81a1.jpg9qgwba.jpg

You definitely improved the Sea Dogs. Your concept looks far better than the mess they have now.

That blue Spirit jersey just looks too bland. The stripes are really thin and hard to see. It would be much better if you threw in some more white for contrast.

• 3 weeks later...

*bump*

New concept time!

Kelowna Rockets

KELRockets.png

I personally like Kelowna's brand. More specific their logos because of the significance of the creature (Ogopogo) used in it. I am a big cryptozoology nerd, hence why I like it. Onto the concept, for the primary look I went with a design based on the alternate worn from 05/06-07/08. The alternate is based on the jersey worn from 95/96-99/00 but given the Reebok treatment (in similar style to the Sharks and Bruins current alternates). That is pretty much it, feel free to comment on the concept.

Archived