Lycan38's CHL - Drakkar Added

Lycan38

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got another concept today.

Barrie Colts

BARColts2.png

I had been looking to take another shot at Barrie for sometime. So, for the concept I decided for them to adopt the Blues' current design with a minor change in what the type of collar is used.

I love those Rockets unis.

As for Barrie, I don't think there is anything you can do to ever make all 3 primary colours work together.

Thanks.

For Barrie, I think the best option for them is adopting a design that is similar to the Florida Panthers. I think I might try something in the future along those lines. In the meantime, got another concept.

Acadie-Bathurst Titan

ABTitan.png

Not too much to say about this. Based it on their previous jersey design.

Alright, got another concept today.

Oshawa Generals

OSHGenerals.png

Oshawa's current look is one of the best in the entire CHL but not totally untouchable. So, for this concept I wanted to take what is working for them and change it a bit. The striping moves from the hem to the chest. The current modernized script logo is demoted in favor of the spoked wheel. For the alternate I based it off the design utilized from 79-84. Well, that is pretty much it. As always feel free to give me some feedback on this concept or any other concepts I've done.

I don't see why this series hasn't gotten more love. You've done a fantastic job updating the CHL, and it's nice to get a break from NHL concepts. Your designs are remarkably clean, too. You've put a lot of effort into these, and it shows.

Can't wait to see what you do to my Knights, just four requests-

1. No vintage white

2. Pre-Edge colour scheme

3. Pre-Edge logo

4. Green primary jersey

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I don't see why this series hasn't gotten more love. You've done a fantastic job updating the CHL, and it's nice to get a break from NHL concepts. Your designs are remarkably clean, too. You've put a lot of effort into these, and it shows.

Can't wait to see what you do to my Knights, just four requests-

1. No vintage white

2. Pre-Edge colour scheme

3. Pre-Edge logo

4. Green primary jersey

Thanks very much. I am actually toying around with some stuff for the Knights as it concerns their color scheme. Just in the stage of working out all the kinks.

Oshawa Generals

I really liked this look on Oshawa when they had it earlier this year (last year?) but with this design I wonder what becomes of the Frontenacs in your redesigned CHL world.

Oshawa Generals

I really liked this look on Oshawa when they had it earlier this year (last year?) but with this design I wonder what becomes of the Frontenacs in your redesigned CHL world.

Probably he'd go the "K" logo route, not the spokes logo. You got anything done yet for the Ice Dogs? If not, may I suggest you do a grey third jersey?

sport-scarf_leafs_zps5f769288.png

seahawks_banner.png

Oshawa Generals

Probably he'd go the "K" logo route, not the spokes logo. You got anything done yet for the Ice Dogs? If not, may I suggest you do a grey third jersey?

I am kinda learning towards using this logo for the Frontenacs.

1636.gif

As for the Ice Dogs, I do have a concept done for them already (its on the first page) but I am considering revisiting them.

As for the fronts, I think if you can eliminate the script from the logo it will look a lot better, I've always liked the count logo but I thought it was too cluttered with the script

Thats what my thinking was for that logo. This is what I did with it.

count.png

London Knights Update: Still working out the colors.

Alright, onto the next team.

Kingston Frontenacs

KNGFrontenacs.png

Alright, for the primary look I went back to jerseys worn from 01-09 but given the Reebok treatment. The alternate I based it on the Bruins Winter Classic jersey from a few seasons ago.

Really well done! I can see the fronts wearing those, not to fussy on the alternate though, try maybe a yellow version of their current home and away sweaters its much more unique than the cookie cutter design that you have used for the third.

Thanks very much for the feedback on Kingston. I'm satisfied with the set currently, so at this point really no changes are gonna be made. That could always change. On to the next team.

Victoria Royals

VICRoyals.png

Victoria's set currently is just Tampa Bay's current alternate. So, I decided that with a team named the Royals. The Kings were the logical team to draw inspiration from for the design. So, the design is based on the Kings' jerseys worn prior to the Edge system takeover. Thats it, as always feedback is welcomed.

I like these. I noticed how you removed the red from the shoulder patches. Good call. Its nowhere else in their scheme and looks out of place on the logos. My one concern is that the white jersey feels like it needs a little more black, though I'm not sure where you'd put it.

Thanks for the feedback.

London Knights

LDNKnights.png

Alright, this concept has been on the back burner for a little bit. Due to my lack of committing to the design and colors. I have just decided to go with what I've done. The set is based on the road jersey worm from 94-2001. Also, decided bring back the prior primary logo. Thats pretty much it, feedback is always appreciated.

Archived