Lycan38's CHL - Drakkar Added

Lycan38

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright folks, new concept time.

Portland Winter Hawks

PRTWinterHawks.png

Currently Portland wears the same uniforms as the Blackhawks. So, this entire set was inspired by the Chicago Blackhawks uniforms of the past.

Needed to take a short break from concepts to get the ideas flowing again. So, I have a new one today.

Rimouski Océanic

RIMOceanic.png

For this concept, I based it off what they wore from 1999/00 - 2008/09.

Another concept.

Belleville Bulls

BELBulls.png

For this concept, I wanted to bring a little unity to the Bulls jerseys. For the alternate, it was a design I had on hold because I just couldn't find the right team for it until I put it in Belleville's colors.

The bulls set looks very good, combining historic and current looks to make a very well put together set. That being said I think that the home sweater could be tweaked by removing the white completely. Try yellow numbers with red outline and change the white sleeve stripe to yellow to thicken the existing yellow stripe. The white just looks out of place to me.

As for the oceanic, a great nod to the past as well. I think that a third jersey using the lighter blues predominantly would really help this set to take another step forward.

So far this series has been extremely well done and I cannot wait to see what else you have in store, keep it up!

Thanks very much for the feedback.

Moncton Wildcats

MONWildcats.png

I'm not a fan of Moncton's overall team brand. There is really no unity at all. So, for this concept I've dropped blue and red now plays a minor role. I've always like their alternate worn from 2003/04 - 2008/09. So, that is the basis of the set but with some minor tweaks.

Thanks.

Charlottetown Islanders

CHAIslanders.png

With the P.E.I. Rocket announcing the new team name and logo and the growing consensus that they'll just adopt the Penguins uniforms. Decided for them to take a very classic striping design and give it a modern twist.

Thanks very much for the feedback.

Moncton Wildcats

I'm not a fan of Moncton's overall team brand. There is really no unity at all. So, for this concept I've dropped blue and red now plays a minor role. I've always like their alternate worn from 2003/04 - 2008/09. So, that is the basis of the set but with some minor tweaks.

Very close to Victoriaville. Would be interesting to see them play each other.

some great concepts!!!

any chance you could take a shot at the North Bay Battalion, I have never seen a concept for them yet

They will have a concept done for them. As the entire CHL is getting redone and I am close to finishing the entire league. So, sometime soon theirs will be up.

Alright, got a new conept. Closing in on finishing the league, just have a select number of teams to do.

Mississauga Steelheads

MISSteelheads.png

I've probably mentioned it before but it bares repeating. I don't like when teams just adopt an nhl team's design. I do have an except for this and its with defunct teams or designs no longer in use. On to the design, for the Steelheads I gave them a nice clean and simple look.

Archived