Lycan38

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, next team up.

Owen Sound Attack

OSAttack.png

Nothing really to say about this. Took their alternate (which I love) and made a set out of it with red and yellow the dominant colors. Black reduced to being used only on the logo.

Alright, the next team up is...

Lethbridge Hurricanes

LETHurricanes.png

First off, I like their new logo but I hate that Lethbridge just slapped it on their current jerseys. For this concept, I wanted to give them a more traditional hockey look. Instead of red being dominant I went in a different direction. Used their new logo as a shoulder patch because for this set it fit better on the shoulders.

Thanks for the feedback.

London Knights

LDNKnights.png

Alright, this concept has been on the back burner for a little bit. Due to my lack of committing to the design and colors. I have just decided to go with what I've done. The set is based on the road jersey worm from 94-2001. Also, decided bring back the prior primary logo. Thats pretty much it, feedback is always appreciated.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Alright, another team is complete.

Regina Pats

REGPats.png

Regina has always had good looking jerseys but they could be better. For this concept I take the alternate jersey from the late 90s and early 2000s and tweaked it to give it a fresh classic feeling. The alternate is based on their past home jerseys design. I tweaked that design just a little and instead just carbon copying the design on the shoulder. The design element moved to the collar. That sums it up, overall I am really happy with this concept.

Thanks for the feedback. Got a couple new concepts.

Blainville-Boisbriand Armada

BBArmada1.png

The Armada's current look really isn't bad. So, for this concept, I took the Wild's current alternate and adapted it for the Armada. With really little adjustments.

Moose Jaw Warriors

MJWarriors.png

Moose Jaw, needs a new set and an updated logo. Really don't have much for this concept went with a simple classic looking design.

Armada looks good, but I'd just change the logo on the white jersey back to black.

I can't think of anything particularly wrong with Moose Jaw, but it just seems very bland. Generic striping and diagonal script in lieu of a logo makes for a pretty boring identity.

I also really like that Hurricanes concept.

I'd buy the white Warriors jersey. I keep waiting for the day that Moose Jaw comes out with an "MJ" jersey or a throwback to the old Crescents.They are pretty much the only team that would ever wear my initials on a jersey and I want to see it happen.

• 2 months later...

Glad 2 see your back at it. I really like what you done here, removing those "things" on the shoulders makes theese look 100 times better.

Thanks, ended up deciding to step away from making concepts for a bit. In order to just restart my creative battery. I still have some teams to finish up with this series but first I'm planning on doing some revisits.

Alright, next team up.

Owen Sound Attack

OSAttack.png

Nothing really to say about this. Took their alternate (which I love) and made a set out of it with red and yellow the dominant colors. Black reduced to being used only on the logo.

It could just be me, but those Owen Sound jerseys remind me too much of the Baie Comeau Drakkar jerseys. I still think that they are really nice though.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Thanks, everyone. Next up is a revisit.

Peterborough Petes

PBHPetes2.png

Was looking through some of my concepts for the CHL teams I've done. Liked what I had done for the Petes but felt like taking what I did for the alternate and make it, its own set. Thats what you see here.

Archived