Lycan38's CHL - Drakkar Added

Lycan38

Thanks very much and I realize that their are some images no longer showing up in the series(least on my end). I will fix that when I have the time. In the meantime the next team up.

Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds

SSMGreyhounds.png

When the Greyhounds unveiled their new jerseys for the upcoming season. I was disappointed to say the least. They had one of my favorite looks in the entire CHL but it could've been improved upon. So, I've brought back the previous done but eliminated the colored shoulders and went with colored collars instead. The stars that have been on the teams jerseys (which I've never understood the significance of them) move to inside the collar. Capitalizing on the recent trend in hockey. In the past the Greyhounds have had black thirds and I wanted to do something different. So, I went with a grey jersey. The design of the jersey is inspired by the jerseys worn from the mid 80s to the mid 90s. That sums it up, let me know what you think.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too was extremely disappointed in the new uniforms for the sault, but I'd instantly go and buy one of these sweaters if I could find one. Loving that grey alternate.

That's a perfect look for the Greyhounds in my books.

but will you start taking the reebok wordmark off the front?

I too was extremely disappointed in the new uniforms for the sault, but I'd instantly go and buy one of these sweaters if I could find one. Loving that grey alternate.

That's a perfect look for the Greyhounds in my books.

but will you start taking the reebok wordmark off the front?

Thanks much and I probably will take off the wordmark in front. It seems from (the new CHL jerseys I've seen) that teams and Reebok have learned having it there just clutters up the front.

That's exactly what I had in mind for the Greyhounds. Enough Detroit but not to much good job. I'm not to high on the alternate. But eh it's creative and I give you props for that.

14o81a1.jpg9qgwba.jpg

Awesome. Love the addition of gold to the Petes.

I 100% agree. The gold was a great addition!

Thanks very much and I realize that their are some images no longer showing up in the series(least on my end). I will fix that when I have the time. In the meantime the next team up.

Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds

SSMGreyhounds.png

I'm still not sure about the grey alternate, but other than that, I like the rest. It's so much better than what they unveiled last week.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Thanks for the feedback.

Spokane Chiefs

SPOChiefs.png

Spokane (like so many others) just takes their look from an established team. So, for this set I wanted to give the Chiefs their own look without breaking away too far from what they currently wear. The striping is inspired by the striping found on Montreal's road jersey. Don't really have anything else to say about the concept. Feel free to let me know what you think of it.

• 1 year later...

Wow, its been a long time since I've posted anything for this series. I'm planning on doing some revisits and hopefully finishing off the remaining teams. First up, a revisit.

Kootenay Ice

KNYIce1.png

Not much to say about this. Just created a look that is an upgrade over what they have.

• 3 weeks later...

*bump*

Any thoughts on Kootenay?

Erie Otters

ERIEOtters2.png

Haven't much to say about this concept. Just went with something that is a massive upgrade over what they currently wear.

Kootenay I like, though I think its a lateral move from their current uniforms.

Erie on the other hand looks much, much better. I'm never a fan all three primary colours being used together, and removing the large amounts of red and gold here helped reduce the garishness astronomically. Still, I think they should base their uniforms off their current thirds.cpt104141648-high-jpg.jpg

Great job on Soo as well. That would be one of the best looks in junior hockey.You managed to keep them looking timeless while helping to distance them from the red wings.

I never expected a grey third to look that good either, but its awesome.

Archived