new candidate for worst uniform ever

gdu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That has to be fake. There's no way anyone would make or wear something that bad.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

That has to be fake. There's no way anyone would make or wear something that bad.

Dear Lord, I sure hope so.

I was under the impression high schools were hard pressed for money these days. Who the heck green hilighted this?

Fixed this for you.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

A2xWgZtCUAALnye.jpg

"OH HELL NO!"

That's what I shouted out when I first saw them. I hate the term "clownsuits", but in the truest sense of the word, these deserve to be called clownsuits. Whenever we want to call a bad uniform a clownsuit, let them first be measured against these.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I was under the impression high schools were hard pressed for money these days. Who the heck green hilighted this?

Fixed this for you.

Thank you for making my clever wordplay uneccesarily obvious to everyone. :P

Hey, I do what I can ^_^

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Pretty sweet look. I like the consistency in going with two helmets to match the two-color uniform. If I could change anything (and this is just nitpicking at this point), I would switch to a grey facemask. It would help with the vintage, traditional look they are going for.

A2xWgZtCUAALnye.jpg

"OH HELL NO!"

That's what I shouted out when I first them. I hate the term "clownsuits", but in the truest sense of the word, these deserve to be called clownsuits. Whenever we want to call a bad uniform a clownsuit, let them first be measured against these.

Get that :censored: uniform away from my eyes! This make Georgia Tech's uniform look like Alabama and that takes guts to say that. Just absolutely Mother :censored: ing terrible.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Archived