Sign in to follow this  
gdu

new candidate for worst uniform ever

Am I the only one that's craving some minty gum?

At least they were donated. Id hate for another HS program get axed in order to pay for those monstrosities.

Live Game Footage:

They won big, but my god. In my day (class of 2006 so not even that long ago) teams actually prided themselves on looking good.

Well, at least they'll never not know where their guys are on game film....

And they don't look too terrible for the two quarters where the dark green is facing you...

This is downright bad. Seriously, why is this even an option for teams to get? If the teams can't keep themselves looking passable, maybe the manufacturers should stop them lol

They look like a bunch of muscular armored peter pans. This is not a compliment whatsoever.

I kinda dig the look honestly while the players are running. I'm glad to see people pushing the envelope in new ways on high school uniforms. Kinda franken-jersey but still. The neon sock is overkill though. I do like the helmet too.

Sue me

I kinda dig the look honestly while the players are running. I'm glad to see people pushing the envelope in new ways on high school uniforms. Kinda franken-jersey but still. The neon sock is overkill though. I do like the helmet too.

Sue me

Yeah it looks just slightly better when you see it in motion, but it's still crap.

Those uniforms are horrible. The design company even ripped off the Wing pattern that Oregon had on their jerseys last year