NHL 13

CSSdesigns

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlike Madden,can you change the other teams uniform in the franchise or season(or whatever they got this year)mode?

No.

Are you serious? As a uni guy, I love this option (why did they kill it? you know ncaa is next). I get sick of seeing the same matchups. I'm not going to ever see anything but the standard home/away. At least the CPU should randomize the darn things.

KISSwall09.jpg

Unlike Madden,can you change the other teams uniform in the franchise or season(or whatever they got this year)mode?

No.

Are you serious? As a uni guy, I love this option (why did they kill it? you know ncaa is next). I get sick of seeing the same matchups. I'm not going to ever see anything but the standard home/away. At least the CPU should randomize the darn things.

for the moment I play in season mode and you can change the other team uni. Same thing in HUT.

The new Marlies jerseys are apparently in NHL 13. Can someone check the out and post screenshots?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

They also fixed the Kings away jersey. It had the same problem.

Also to the above question about changing the other teams jerseys. I'm not sure if you meant if you could edit the jerseys, like changing the leafs to Pink and Purple, or just changing what jersey they wear when you play them.

Also to the above question about changing the other teams jerseys. I'm not sure if you meant if you could edit the jerseys, like changing the leafs to Pink and Purple, or just changing what jersey they wear when you play them.

I meant changing to others teams uniform to like a throwback or alternate because I like to have throwback games with my team and the CPU.

I meant changing to others teams uniform to like a throwback or alternate because I like to have throwback games with my team and the CPU.

In be a pro mode you can change your opponents' uniforms so, I assume you can do it in GM/Franchise mode.

The Canucks shoulder patches on their current set look like Cody21 made them, they're pretty large during gameplay.

Well, Cody did make his concepts "in honor of video games" :P

Hey guys, was roaming old pages on the site and saw some of Cody's work. Your right, it is bad, especially that Ducks concept. I mean bringing back every colour from the 90's they used? No thank you. Just teal, eggplant, and silver.

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

The Canucks shoulder patches on their current set look like Cody21 made them, they're pretty large during gameplay.

Hey guys, was roaming old pages on the site and saw some of Cody's work. Your right, it is bad, especially that Ducks concept. I mean bringing back every colour from the 90's they used? No thank you. Just teal, eggplant, and silver.

You're lucky to not have seen it live!

He is cody21. His birthday on his CSSdesigns profile is December 21st and on this HJC post Cody said his birthday was December 21st. He also has the exact same style of talking, and his concepts are the same crappy style.

Also CSS probably stands for Cody _______ Smith, we just don't know what his middle name is.

stevengrantdesign.blogspot.com - Twitter: @StevenGrant94 - Instagram: @stevengrant94

Some jerseys I'd like to see in a future NHL game:

Hartford Whalers navy, green, and silver

Bruins Neely/Bourque era jerseys

Sabres black and red

Coyotes 90's

Sens 90's black

Rangers white Liberty

Penguins robo-penguin

Blues early '90's, Hull, Joseph, Oates, Shannahan, and so on

He is cody21. His birthday on his CSSdesigns profile is December 21st and on this HJC post Cody said his birthday was December 21st. He also has the exact same style of talking, and his concepts are the same crappy style.

Also CSS probably stands for Cody _______ Smith, we just don't know what his middle name is.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

You seem pretty defensive. :therock:

You seem pretty defensive. :therock:

Just like Cody :rolleyes:

Archived