NHL 13

CSSdesigns

From playing with the Penguins...

You get home/away. They are correct.

The navy throwback (2nd Winter Classic) is labeled by year and not listed as a current alt. It also had the WC patch removed. (I bet the patch is on the WC version of the game).

You get the other powder blue WC jersey (and it's also listed by year). I'm pretty sure the WC patch is removed (can't remember). The numbers are too thick. They look like the knockoffs that roam Pittsburgh. What's strange is the Sabres version has the WC patch on it.

You get the pre-edge jerseys home/away.

They have the first cup years' jerseys home/away. They added the 75th anniv patch on them. The fonts are still incorrect.

Notable missing: The early diagonal Pitts powder blue and white versions, gold 1984 alternates, anything triangle penguin (home, diagonal Pitt away, or alt that became roads).

KISSwall09.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't fpr the life of me figure out why they have removed the Leafs most recent white alternate, along with Buffalo's, Florida, and Edmonton. They already had them made thus why remove them, there is less jerseys in the game this year than last year.

But what continues to drive me nuts is the inclusion of the Nordiques, Whalers, Scouts and Rockies logos, yet you cannot name your team any of those things....

untitled-6.jpg

Archived