Week 3 NFL Jerseys Thread

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>

The Carolina blue is still their alternate jersey, the black remains their primary.

They've worn the alternate blue on the road in previous seasons so there's nothing unusual about that.

They're now maxed out after wearing them twice. They cannot wear them anymore this season.

We'll be seeing them in either the white or black jerseys for the rest of the season.

This is the first I've watched the Panthers this year. That blue jersey still looks incredible. Probably one of my top 5 looks in all sports.

Now that said, the new logo is a good update of a less than stellar logo, but I have a few complaints. One, the placement of the logo is too far back on all of the helmets. The equipment manager really should move it forward so it's closer to the front so it's balanced on the side of the helmets and the space created by their silly swoosh stripes (side complaint: their silly swoosh stripes still have different widths from player to player depending on what kind of helmet he wears. That needs to be corrected 15 years ago.) Two, the logo looks really cheesy and high school without a white outline. A white outline just looks more professional and clean.

The old helmet had a white outline and I think that looked better and let the logo pop off the gray background

48115_02_lg.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

Is this the week that the Seahawks bust out the Wolf Gray alts?

I doubt it, because this is the first time for the Seahawks to unveil their new look on a national stage, I think they'll go with their home jerseys. Or maybe I'm just hoping they don't because the wolf grey jerseys are awful. Say what you will about lime green jerseys, but at least they're different. Remember how much everyone loved the grey Patriots jerseys? Yah, me neither.

4776_P_1304994282476.JPG

I doubt it, because this is the first time for the Seahawks to unveil their new look on a national stage, I think they'll go with their home jerseys. Or maybe I'm just hoping they don't because the wolf grey jerseys are awful. Say what you will about lime green jerseys, but at least they're different. Remember how much everyone loved the grey Patriots jerseys? Yah, me neither.

4776_P_1304994282476.JPG

To be honest, I never hated that jersey.

4776_P_1304994282476.JPG

I agree with you that I hope they don't wear gray on Monday, but it's going to happen sometime this year...

McCarthy has the right idea. That Panthers logo needs a white outline. As bad as it is on the helmet, it's even worse on the sleeves.

Can't agree at all.

A key line is totally unnecessary and would clutter the look. Its absence on light backgrounds (they do have one for black) is the best thing about the new logo.

Archived