Week 3 NFL Jerseys Thread

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chargers look great in all white against Atlanta. They should've tried the look a few years ago when they got the new set.

Agreed. It looks great because of the white helmet. Same goes for the Dolphins. Other teams such as the Bears, Browns, and Rams look off without added color.

I don't like the redskins uniforms. I like th idea, but hate the mismatched stripes. From the helmet to the socks they have 4 different patterns that look like they belong to 4 different uniforms. If they just stuck with the two stripes everywhere they'd look great.

I like the idea of a grey alt for Seattle, that's the one team that could pull it off, goes with their whole city theme, at least from an outsiders perspective.

The cardinals black alts are alright. Their whole set in general just looks bad.

The titans light blue looks better now that it's matte IMO.

Not sure where to post this, but why are some of the Ravens coaches wearing green hats?

I noticed that too, and some are wearing red hats. I think it has to do with offensive vs defensive coaches, or something like that.

That's interesting, I never saw anyone in red hats.

I can't find an image, but i definitely saw a coach with a red hat.

I don't like the redskins uniforms. I like th idea, but hate the mismatched stripes. From the helmet to the socks they have 4 different patterns that look like they belong to 4 different uniforms. If they just stuck with the two stripes everywhere they'd look great.

I think that would look bad as a helmet stripe. The gold pants (and the striped socks that are worn with them) really messed things up.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Not sure where to post this, but why are some of the Ravens coaches wearing green hats?

I noticed that too, and some are wearing red hats. I think it has to do with offensive vs defensive coaches, or something like that.

I just saw a yellow hat too.

I just saw a yellow hat too.

Maybe offense, defense, and special teams?

Nothing like an old AAFC rivalry from the mid to late 40s still alive and kicking ...

I think the Browns need to resort to the upper brown colored socks with their all-white uniforms. Dunno why they refuse to bring back the orange pants, to me it's a no-brainer.

Alot of blue jerseys in the stands there at Cleveland Browns Stadium

tempCM6_3146--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

09000d5d82b92243_gallery_600.jpgt

Archived