Hide your kids, tatc is back!

Discrim

Texas Rangers

Chicago Cubs

as there are some fresh faces here, for those who have no idea what TATC means, it's Turn Ahead the Clock...possibly the worst promotion ever.  You'll notice i am using another template this time around (though the MLB guide player served me very well, he decided to turn in his spikes), and i actually plan on organizing concepts by division.  

in case you missed out, here's TATC 2002

just when you thought it was safe to go back to the ballpark...

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm too young to be seeing this without strong parental guidance.  That Rangers one captures the spirit of TATC.  That spirit--busy and bad.  That is plain scary.  I enjoyed the pistol making the r.  The Cubs one isn't as terrible as it could have been.  That bear pitching could be used for a minor league team.  Still bad, but not as bad as I had feared.

The scary thing is, to me, the cubs uniform has some potential in about 60 years. :D

Brad

Should I add the obvious line that in 60 years we will still be waiting for the Cubs' first World Championship since 1908?  :;):

How about a New York Mets TATC uni, sans the infamous Mercury Mets! My idea for th eMets TATC uni- NO SCRIPT! Remember, this is the 21st Century... Keep the Dodger Blue, Giants Orange and have an updated Manhattan skyline with a streaking baseball ala the Akron Aeros!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

How about a New York Mets TATC uni, sans the infamous Mercury Mets! My idea for th eMets TATC uni- NO SCRIPT! Remember, this is the 21st Century... Keep the Dodger Blue, Giants Orange and have an updated Manhattan skyline with a streaking baseball ala the Akron Aeros!

since i plan on doing the whole league this time around, i'll seriously consider that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Woo hoo!  Mark Prior is still pitching in the future!!!

Oh, this is just a concept, not reality!?!  Woe is the name of a Cubs fan (he says decked out in his Cubs jersey and turtleneck on Opening Day).

It's where I sit.

Archived