BCHL updates

kiwi_canadian

Well the BCHL season has started and there have been some new logos and jerseys:

My hometown Victoria Grizzlies have gone to the circled look for who knows what reason and the jerseys they updated with are, in my opinion, a MASSIVE downgrade from what they had.

xqhzs56zryh9rpgikseq.jpg

Home jersey:

561031_423663837675659_919853986_n.jpg

Road Jersey:

399514_423663881008988_656728819_n.jpg

Third Jersey:

557482_423663917675651_303385990_n.jpg

Nanaimo Clippers have have lost the Reebok Sabres V.1.0 template to a more traditional look with a Reebok Bruins template with Clippers colours:

mason_24.jpg?format=jpg&maxwidth=800&maxheight=800

Anyone else know of any other changes for this season?

Well the BCHL season has started and there have been some new logos and jerseys:

My hometown Victoria Grizzlies have gone to the circled look for who knows what reason and the jerseys they updated with are, in my opinion, a MASSIVE downgrade from what they had.

They started downgrading the moment the league went to Reebok EDGE in 2008, their first year Grizzlies set were the best (with the claw swipes on the arms).

Nothing yet on the Capitals front, I'll pop in if they did anything drastic.

I wish these teams sold authentic jerseys. I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

They do, just not online (usually). Well at least the Surrey Eagles did.

Well, if anyone knows how I can get that alt Victoria jersey or the dark Nanaimo jersey, I'd love the info.

Well, if anyone knows how I can get that alt Victoria jersey or the dark Nanaimo jersey, I'd love the info.

I am positive, if you just contact them in some way (email, phone) they might send you one if your willing to pay.

I am positive, if you just contact them in some way (email, phone) they might send you one if your willing to pay.

I picked up a Grizzlies one a couple years ago but that was at the game and it was a replica. I didn't see any authentics at the team store either. You may be able to buy a game used one if they make them available through an auction. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Archived