LOGOLYMPIAD - Event 3 Voting

pollux

I received twelve entries for event 3, but one is disqualified.

The requirements for the Non-Sporting Event were:

Your task is to design a primary logo, a secondary logo and a word mark for one of the Original Six teams as if they joined the NHL in 2012.

• You can either use the current color scheme or a completely new one.
  • On your submission, identify all three items accordingly with a small text label.

List your 3 favorites, ranked 1, 2, 3.

The poll closes Thursday, September 27th, at 1:00PM Eastern Time (three days from now).

Voting is now over.

Entries

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Entry #8

Entry #9 WARNING: Submit your entry without any square to identify the logos. The text and layout should be sufficient.

Entry #10

Entry #11

Disqualified entry

panthers_2012's entry has been disqualified for two reasons: the entry was submitted on a template larger than 800 x 600, but more importantly, it did not follow the primary requirement of taking an Original Six team.

panthers_2012's entry

Reminder

The voting will be open to public voting once the event is officially over. Once the finalists have been posted in the event thread, voting will be open for 3 days.

Judging is open to all board members registered BEFORE September 1st. This is to ensure no one is voting for themselves under an alternate login.

Members may vote once per event and may not vote for their own entry (I'll know if you did, and will not count your vote). You may not disclose the identity of any of the designers of the entries until voting closes.

Voting will be via the 3-2-1 points method. Voters will be asked to post their choice for a gold, silver and bronze winner. Gold votes are worth 3 points, Silver worth 2, Bronze worth 1.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pollux, the links for Entries #2 and #3 aren't working. Can you please fix the issue?

Yeah I can't open those.

I don't know what to say... Photobucket has been putting weird strings after the names of files I've uploaded, but I changed them all manually before posting the thread. It worked for me, and it's apparently working for most of the other posters as well.

Maybe clear your cache and try again?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived