NEW Baseball Template

JayJaxon

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the comments I want to address some questions before I start working on the pinstripes which are always an adventure.

-Not only do I have pre-set piping available for the PSD version, but I have whole pre-set jerseys. This will make it incredibly easy for me to switch back and fourth depending on the year I'm working on. So I'll leave that just in case someone else wanted to use that.

-Every one of these uniform types has a back. I can already see that I won't be using it much at first but I promise I will include them when building the database for the internet.

-There will be a vector version. I've had someone volunteer to make it for me so I am hurrying to get things done so he can get to work on it for you guys.

-You see a few variations of the cleats here and a few of the designs you will have access to. There is also eye black, shades, and glove parts I'm working on. I also have a version with no undershirt sleeves. You can change his skin, hair, and eye color. These are all basic features. There is no telling what you guys will add when you get your hands on it.

When I am done with everything, it will be available for download. I honestly can't tell you when that will be. But I am working hard every single day to get it done so you guys can get to it.

Very nice template option Jay.... Your hard work is greatly appreciated. Semper!

sportslogosbutton1.pngsportslogosbutton2.png

2l9mudh.jpg

The legs look massive. Looks like greyhound legs on bulldog. Did you use Ubaldo Jimenez as the reference? I would consider making the legs a little more proportional.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Looking great Jay!

I was recently looking around the site for some baseball templates and couldn't find much other than a nike uni template with nothing much else.

So I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished so I can start to throw some of my own concepts on it.

The only thing I can suggest would be a few different face options, dudes with beards/various facial hair.

But I'm sure you've got plenty of other things to consider already. Keep at it and can't wait to download an .ai of the finished product!

Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived