GNOME DIGGITY

The_Admiral

You laughed when the NHL tried to get in on comic books with the Guardian Project. Now, the NHL is going really cutting-edge with team-themed garden gnomes!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/10-creepiest-nhl-officially-licensed-gnomes-photos-132317089--nhl.html

p12898648p275w.jpg

Want to buy a gnome but you're just like "ah, what's the use, my dog will just take a crap on its head"? As you can see here, the Minnesota Wild gnome cuts out the middle man! Or rather the middle dog, as the case may be! This garden gnome will remind you of what it feels like to get Zach Parise and Ryan Suter, only for your season to be cancelled because you got Zach Parise and Ryan Suter.

p12898656p275w.jpg

I don't know why you'd go scuba diving with sharks, or how you'd do any sort of quality scuba diving in San Jose, which isn't even on the ocean. I guess what I'm really trying to say to this stupid little white-haired man is hey, Greg Jamison, get back to work.

p12898652p275w.jpg

He wants fishsticks. Incidentally, if you ever do a google image search for "islanders fishsticks," you will get 50% pictures of the '96 Isles sweater, and 50% pictures of actual fishsticks. It's really quite remarkable.

The best, though, is clearly the Coyotes gnome that was hastily repurposed into a Bruins gnome. Bahahahahaha.

I hope they see this through to completion and design concept gnomes for the rest of the league. I'm sure once they figure out how to make the gnomes self-immolate, they'll have Vancouver's up for sale. I'm really mad they didn't make one for Anaheim yet, robbing me of the golden opportunity to point to a little guy with a white beard and say "that's actually just a picture of Scott Niedermayer."

Will you buy an NHL gnome?<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

StLouisGnome.jpg

Hooray. Our gnome is a blind homeless man who thinks he's a lounge singer with a penchant for hard rock.

*throws quarters at it*

"Stop it! The damn guitar isn't even plugged in!"

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

599290_407652935949263_1837374179_n.jpg

Wow.

Pretty accurate.

So all Flyers fans are missing a tooth and eating multiple cheesesteaks? Interesting.

The missing tooth and black eyes aren't for the fans, it's for the team. Aren't the Flyers historically known for playing tough and gritty? C'mon son.

That, and Philly's one of the fattest cities in the country.

"If we're going to make mascot-gnomes, by god they will be politically correct gnomes."

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived