CCSLC New Look-What do you think?

nash61

I think the avatar system is annoying presently, simply because a lot of people haven't updated their avatars or pictures so there's a lot of empty avatars. I agree they're too small as well, but at this point I'd just like to be able to distinguish members.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but is the "search this thread" function completely gone, or am I an idiot and missing it?

I too miss this feature. I haven't been able to find it either. Way of the dinosaur, perhaps.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I can no longer use rich text when posting on iPad. I have to manually type bb code in order to bold something. This was not the case before. Anyone know how to fox this?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't know, but I'd like if the rich text editor offered the ability to type BBCode directly. It really screws with links and images. I like the ability to highlight and apply text styles, but the link editor is clunky.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Just saying the additional options were there before.

There actually used to be a "board settings" section that you could edit as part of your profile and one of the options was "Use Rich Text Editor" and you could select "yes" or "no". Doesn't seem to be that way anymore.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

There's a switch to turn the RTE on/off; I currently have it set to off, due to the above problem with the new RTE.

POTD 2013-08-22

Where is that switch? I can't find it in the new layout.

I don't know about the mobile, but on the quick reply box on the desktop version, it's the little light-switch-looking icon in the upper-left of the editor.

POTD 2013-08-22

Just noticed that a brand new member was able to start a new topic as their first post. In the requests, no less.

He contacted me directly about his account not working and I manually approved his account - this resulted in him being able to start a thread before he hit the threshold

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I don't know about the mobile, but on the quick reply box on the desktop version, it's the little light-switch-looking icon in the upper-left of the editor.

iPad actually isn't the mobile version. It looks like the full version - not sure if there's a tablet version or not. Maybe it's just a compatibility thing.

iPad actually isn't the mobile version. It looks like the full version - not sure if there's a tablet version or not. Maybe it's just a compatibility thing.

When I click on the "use Mobil version" it just stays on the main site. I'd be surprised if ipb wasn't iOS compatible, but maybe it is.

I wish there still was the feature to see which users are online and who isn't.

There's still the list at the bottom of the home page, or you can hover your mouse over a username and online/offline status is in the box that pops up.

The Thursday Night fix up was perfect it does look good, though I still wish we could forum jump

You can. The arrow next to "View New Content" at the top right of the page is the quick navigation icon.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived