New Michigan Basketball Uniforms

YessSir32

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What in the hell is with the smudge??

Ugh...this is the worst time for uniforms

Thanks for pointing out that smudge I did not even see it the first time I looked at this post. Ugh!

When I saw the earlier pictures of this template, I didn't even notice that one side of the shorts had the paint smear, and the other side has the little team design. Really, really bad look. And we'll be seeing this from too many teams this season.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Is it just me or are college bball uniforms in a serious downturn? Kind of the opposite of college football.

If you ask me, both college BB uniform designs AND college FB uniform designs are currently rocketing down to crapville.

The pinned CFB thread is becoming painful to scroll through. Sometimes it seems like there are a number of teams who have literally worn a different helmet, jersey and pants in every single game... each worse than the one before. I don't know if its possible that anything could be worse than the Ga Tech bubble wrap abortions, but I really shouldn't tempt anyone to try.

#11 has a serious farmers tan. Or a long t-shirt. I can't tell.

All three white guys have serious farmers tans, unless it's the lighting.

I think it's just the lighting.

And I'm happy that my school is a Nike school after seeing these. Especially that it looks like more Adidas teams will be in the same template.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Could this be why the newly introduced NBA uniforms have half-striping along the armholes? Could they be preparing for a switch to a new Adidas template, one much like this one?

On topic: i like it, just not the smudge-esque design on the shorts.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

JOE: Hey Ted, Michigan wants some new uniforms.

TED: Okay, here's the template. Did they say what they want?

JOE: Uh, the usual crap. "Speed, intensity, tradition," yata yata...

TED: *laughs* There's some random piping...throw in a logo or something here...

JOE: Be sure to add yellow lines.

TED: How many and where?

JOE: *shrugs* Hell, on the shoulders or something.

TED: ....there. It's pretty goddamned boring and lifeless, Joe.

JOE: That's what we do, Ted. That's what we do. Oh, CRAP!

TED: What? What?!

JOE: Damnit, My arm's all covered in ink from dying another 10,000 different school uniforms black, and I dragged it across the shorts.

TED: We can't undo this, Joe...this is our last templa-

JOE: Send it. Say it's artistic license for "speed and intensity" or some crap. They won't know any better.

TED: You got it, boss.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Why mess with perhaps the most iconic uniform in college hoops? Here is a novel idea..

The funny thing is the pic was probably taken 20 years ago and it still looks like a game from 2012 (except the refs)

fab-5-kicks-.jpg

pure beauty.

SO MUCH over-designing (with no respect to the team's history or brand) with these new ones. Awful.

The gradient is Adidas new great idea to spice up an awful template that they will then use for every school. Give a unique spin so everyone doesnt look EXACTLY the same...

The gradient is made up of little logos.

This is Texas A&M's.

A2c0-DLCEAE0aaR.jpg

So michigans is made of little Block M's. Their are pics in the college bball thread. Couldnt get them to work here.

But what makes Michigans even worse is that they went yellow on one side, and blue on the other?

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Archived