2012-13 NBA Season Thread

Cujo

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lakers looked like a screeching trainwreck on wheels tonight, and not one that's easily fixable either.

And I'm sure that has nothing to do with Dallas playing well?

Dallas played very well, especially without Dirk, but the Lakers still imploded all over themselves by missing free throws and struggling on defense. Hey, I'm not complaining. Do that 81 more times, Lakers.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

This just in...

Damian Lillard can ball! The Blazers have got themselves a nice young squad with him, Batum, Matthews, and Hickson.

Lakers will be ok, although that bench does look shaky.

All 4 will have knee injuries by February. Not to worry.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I was surprised to see their other lottery pick, Meyers Leonard, play so much last night. I thought he was going to be much more of a project and he got over twenty minutes last night.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Harden had another big game. Houston may have knocked it out the park with their trade.

The Daryl Morey experiment as GM still has this regular season to go at least. Plus, they actually have to win in the playoffs.

Morey is a 100% "numbers guy". Morey is all about math/efficiency and not about what his eyes see on the court. They set up their cap to get Howard, but in the end, the free agency class turned into heavily backloaded three-year contracts for Asik and Lin, plus a trade for Harden with an max-player extension.

Archived