2013 MLB Logo and Uniform Changes

TheOldRoman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you saying his forehead is fat enough to cover his other eye?

Weird.

Did I say that anywhere?

The right eye is out of view. The forehead's not "covering" it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'm not seeing the W on that Nats hat. I'm wondering if it might be a variation of this:

1380.gif

No...it's clearly the normal BP hat with the W.

There's really no reason to speculate that it's some alternate logo. Every hat on the wall is what is worn.

Well clearly there is reason to speculate since someone originally posed the question as to what it was, others didn't know, someone thought it was a Twins cap, others thought it was an Orioles cap, and someone thought it was Wilma Flintstone. So clearly it's not all that clear. :D

It probably is the Nats cap because it really can't be anything else. The only other team using that color combo is the Twins and from the video, their cap can be seen right above the Astros.

Yes they will. It will be paired with the July 4th BP hat from what I remember

975x335_CanadaDay.jpg

I heard that they were wearing the maple leaf BP caps.

I believe it was posted here not that long ago. Odd though, that they're giving out red versions of their home caps:

$(KGrHqZ,!qQFG+50lqFJBRz8LZneww~~48_2.JPG

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Yes they will. It will be paired with the July 4th BP hat from what I remember

975x335_CanadaDay.jpg

I heard that they were wearing the maple leaf BP caps.

I believe it was posted here not that long ago. Odd though, that they're giving out red versions of their home caps:

$(KGrHqZ,!qQFG+50lqFJBRz8LZneww~~48_2.JPG

I guess it's possible the front office had to commit to the promo giveaway cap for production prior to the New Era plans.

I'm not seeing the W on that Nats hat. I'm wondering if it might be a variation of this:

1380.gif

There's really no reason to speculate that it's some alternate logo. Every hat on the wall is what is worn.

Why is there a blob on this guy's face?

In the category of "something I just realized," the circle is the guy's glasses, not his nose

I was referring to the blob above that circle.

Edit: If the circle you are referring to is his glasses (or even if it isn't) what is going on with his face?

The circle is his nose. We can see his left eye only.

Right.

But what's the blob above his nose?

His forehead.

Look at his face as a profile, then you'll see that the blob is his nose and the circle are glasses/monocle. :)

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps

1380.gif

Why is there a blob on this guy's face?

In the category of "something I just realized," the circle is the guy's glasses, not his nose

I was referring to the blob above that circle.

Edit: If the circle you are referring to is his glasses (or even if it isn't) what is going on with his face?

The circle is his nose. We can see his left eye only.

Right.

But what's the blob above his nose?

His forehead.

Look at his face as a profile, then you'll see that the blob is his nose and the circle are glasses/monocle. :)

I've seen an old Senators program with that logo on it. The blob above the eye is a unibrow. That logo was designed by Zang Auerbach, Red's brother, also the designer of the Celtics logo.

At the urging of Pujols, the Angels will wear the same Stan Musial as the Cardinals on their BP jerseys for the upcoming series in Anaheim (unable to wear it on game jerseys due to the one worn for, I believe their longtime equipment manager?).

Team physician, Dr. Lewis Yocum.

So they will be wearing it on their BPs before the game only? Or will their BPs appear in the games themselves?

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

The Diamondbacks are wearing a black armband tonight and will wear a black jersey with Arizona on the front at home against the Rockies. Both the Mets and Diamondbacks are hanging Yarnell 19 jerseys in their dugouts.

c0GLlmJ.jpg

fs1wqWq.png

3ntAdVI.jpg

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Don't have a pic because im in phone, but the Blue Jays wore actual NoBs with their Canada Day jerseys instead of the usual "CANADA".

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived