2013 MLB Logo and Uniform Changes

TheOldRoman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me if it's been mentioned, but I didn't see it in the thread.

Does anyone know if MLB has any special logos for Spring Training 2013? I found these from prior years.

cactus.league.2011.logo_.jpg

spring-training-cactus-league-2012-logo.jpg

The Mariners' PR Twitter account just released the M's ST schedule via a twitpic of the PDF. It had this logo at the bottom:

SEA_springlogo.jpg

Edit: Here's another instance from the M's Facebook page.

Thanks! Brewers released the same thing, so it seems standard.

I actually think that makes the Angels more likely to have one, since they've been using their BP caps to sell stuff to those fans who remember the blue and red era.

pMLB2-2092116dt.jpg

If they could still do that, but in the regular 59fifty material, why wouldn't they?

As a proud owner of this cap, I'd LOVE a 59fifty of it.

I actually think that makes the Angels more likely to have one, since they've been using their BP caps to sell stuff to those fans who remember the blue and red era.

pMLB2-2092116dt.jpg

If they could still do that, but in the regular 59fifty material, why wouldn't they?

The Angels wore a mesh 59Fifty version of it in their first year of the current look.

alfredoamezaga-1.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

pMLB2-2092116dt.jpg

That cap is really nice. So much better than the all red.

I think Henderson has a few blurbs about it, and Lukas addressed it once too. Never utilized prototype that gave way to the ones they eventually did wear.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived