2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

Here is a quote from the Jags owner.

Khan on new uniforms: "sleek, new age. It really represents the Jaguars as a new team, I think." Says Jags first team with new NIKE uniforms.

So are the Jags going to have a brand new design never seen before? All I been hearing is "like Seattle".

It's Nike. Taking a uniform trend and over-using it constitutes "new" and "never seen before" to them.

I don't know why, but in this context, I read "sleek" as buzzword for monochrome. Can't explain why it feels that way to me, but I'll absolutely floored if the new Jags primary isn't mostly black from head to mid-calf.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a quote from the Jags owner.

Khan on new uniforms: "sleek, new age. It really represents the Jaguars as a new team, I think." Says Jags first team with new NIKE uniforms.

So are the Jags going to have a brand new design never seen before? All I been hearing is "like Seattle".

It's Nike. Taking a uniform trend and over-using it constitutes "new" and "never seen before" to them.

I wonder if he means the new design w/ the vent fabric they used in this years National Championship Uni's for Alabama....it'd make sense for Jacksonville and black Uni's.

But yea it's the same jargon they always say

new-championship-game-uniforms.jpg

Vikings put this on facebook. I'd say it could indicate that the jerseys are going to remain the same for one more year. I don't see that font surviving to the uniform change.

577938_10151496213882836_1976021550_n.jpg

If you go to the Vikings online shop with other jerseys, they'll show the full jersey of players like Ponder, Allen, Peterson, etc, but this image of just name and number for Jennings. So if anything, I'd guess that signifies a change in uniforms for 2013. Plus, at the Jennings introductory presser, he didn't have a jersey to show off to the media, like most big-name players do at those types of events. I'm a Vikes fan, so I'm hoping this signals a change for this fall.

They also could have just made up a practice jersey for a mockup, as thats what is pictured. I wouldn't take it as gospel that its any sort of indication of the new jersey, as taht looks like the darker gold from year's past. chad_greenway_2010_08_05.jpg

Vikings put this on facebook. I'd say it could indicate that the jerseys are going to remain the same for one more year. I don't see that font surviving to the uniform change.

577938_10151496213882836_1976021550_n.jpg

If you go to the Vikings online shop with other jerseys, they'll show the full jersey of players like Ponder, Allen, Peterson, etc, but this image of just name and number for Jennings. So if anything, I'd guess that signifies a change in uniforms for 2013. Plus, at the Jennings introductory presser, he didn't have a jersey to show off to the media, like most big-name players do at those types of events. I'm a Vikes fan, so I'm hoping this signals a change for this fall.

They also could have just made up a practice jersey for a mockup, as thats what is pictured. I wouldn't take it as gospel that its any sort of indication of the new jersey, as taht looks like the darker gold from year's past. chad_greenway_2010_08_05.jpg

The material shown in the picture looks like the Nike official jersey, not a pracy jersey...plus, the jerseys would be made available right away if they weren't getting new uniforms. I'm being optimistic. I want new uniforms, damn it!

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

Lol. Guys. It was just a quick photoshop to show you Jennings name on a jersey. They aren't gonna use the new threads and unveil part of the new design. It means absolutely nothing. Just the current jerseys used to promote a March signing. Nothing else. End of story.

@MaryKayCabot:

Joe banner said no new uniforms until at least 2014 and "prob not '14 either." have to conduct 4-6 months of market research etc

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Looks like the Dolphins logo may have leaked...

BFsmFd0CQAA5ww_.jpg

I like it!! Beautiful color combo. The only thing I don't like is the new sun. It is a bit too busy...

Not bad! It may just be the angle of the picture, but the dolphin appears to be more vertical in this picture. The logos we saw in the past were more horizontal.

I like the collar but the redundant patch is a bit much, unless it's for the sleeve and is just sitting on top of the jersey.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived