2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That grey on the shoulder and chest patch ruins it for me.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

From uniwatch on twitter, looks like its the real thing but the dolphin is "flying up" and not as straight as the photoshopped helmet:

BFuTQ5iCYAMCxQ8.png

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Here is a quote from the Jags owner.

Khan on new uniforms: "sleek, new age. It really represents the Jaguars as a new team, I think." Says Jags first team with new NIKE uniforms.

So are the Jags going to have a brand new design never seen before? All I been hearing is "like Seattle".

It's Nike. Taking a uniform trend and over-using it constitutes "new" and "never seen before" to them.

I wonder if he means the new design w/ the vent fabric they used in this years National Championship Uni's for Alabama....it'd make sense for Jacksonville and black Uni's.

But yea it's the same jargon they always say

new-championship-game-uniforms.jpg

I dont think we have seen these jerseys in color have we?

I wonder if these will have a Jets look when in color when they can't match.

From uniwatch on twitter, looks like its the real thing but the dolphin is "flying up" and not as straight as the photoshopped helmet:

BFuTQ5iCYAMCxQ8.png

Did not like the logo when it was leaked but this one looks more centered I also really like the shade of blue & the eye.

I actually like the sun as well would like to see the full logo to be sure but really looks nice from this view.

The Dolphin logo is uneven. It looks like its not centered with the sun burst. It's bottom heavy and still looks whale like to me. They better have a nice set of uniforms to make up for the logo.

I like the jags uniform but the shield is going to take getting used to. Something else I noticed is the jag inside the shield is facing the opposite direction. It's defiantly has grey in the jersey, not just teal.

Jags uniform leaked?https://twitter.com/C_Mitchko/status/313886550532427776/photo/1Sorry, don't know how to post pics.

BFsmJ5iCEAA6d1h.jpg

What's happening here? Look above the gold pointy stripe on the left - it looks like more gray there but not on the right in the same place. To the lower right of the shield it looks like more gray there as if the black is a stripe through the gray.

I fear what the whole thing looks like. Cue the circus music?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived