2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. When I talked to someone definitely respected on here and in the know, they were very transparent about the color changes (New gold) and mentioned nothing about silver, so i'd be shocked to see silver added

I know I'm in time out right now or whatever, but I am telling you right now, these are not legit. Jags uni has same font as Chargers... nobody else notice that? As for MIami, you all will be wishing it was that conservative...

I swear to God if time does not prove what I have said correct, I'll delete my account and you will never hear from me again.

Originally I saw the leaked Jags uni and thought it was just a photoshopped chargers jersey because it had similar elements like the number font and those block looking parts around the shoulders, but I did some research and found out I was clearly wrong and kept it to myself instead of coming on here and delivering false prophetic jersey statements with little to no backing. Thats the difference between you and actual legitimate posters here. I'm so confused what your end game is here Brady?

I know I'm in time out right now or whatever, but I am telling you right now, these are not legit. Jags uni has same font as Chargers... nobody else notice that? As for MIami, you all will be wishing it was that conservative...

I swear to God if time does not prove what I have said correct, I'll delete my account and you will never hear from me again.

Brady I wanted to believe you, i really did. That pic is not photoshoped. if they were, why would he take the photos down?

also

To expand on that, instead of thinking this http://i.imgur.com/eOX9VVg.png

Think this http://i.imgur.com/4prXsqO.png (This is the original that I edited to look like the actual. If the real one got out, my buddy could lose his job)

no, Idk what your deal is

No endgame. I'm not even upset you all have lost faith in me. I get it lol. For those who are so quick to claim these as legit though, a couple of things:

1. They originally appeared on Instagram from a user called sneaker_pimp_simmons whose account consists of pretty much exclusively photoshopped nike/other footwear brands products.

2. The security in distribution warehouses is unreal. They stop just short of a cavity search to ensure you don't have a cell phone/camera on you. It would be nigh impossible for an authentic leak to get out. Especially with Nike involved.

3. Look at that patch. Just look at for five seconds and it will be pretty apparent the image is photoshopped.

I think the number font is great improvement.

I also remember being told chrome was the new color back like 9 months ago but I kinda thought it lost smoke after we seen the new "bold gold". But nothing has been mentioned about a sliver or Chrome as of late.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

No endgame. I'm not even upset you all have lost faith in me. I get it lol. For those who are so quick to claim these as legit though, a couple of things:

1. They originally appeared on Instagram from a user called sneaker_pimp_simmons whose account consists of pretty much exclusively photoshopped nike/other footwear brands products.

2. The security in distribution warehouses is unreal. They stop just short of a cavity search to ensure you don't have a cell phone/camera on you. It would be nigh impossible for an authentic leak to get out. Especially with Nike involved.

3. Look at that patch. Just look at for five seconds and it will be pretty apparent the image is photoshopped.

Ughhhh. Okay. Let's start...

1.) No. He doesn't have photoshopped nike stuff all over his account. And if it was photoshopped, why did he take it down so fast?

2.) Really? Then why are leaks so common?

3.) No. Just no. It's instagram. There are filters and its crap quality so things might not look perfect.

Also, what happened to you saying this isn't the real font when it clearly is? It's all over the Jaguars.com page. Or is that a photoshopped leak too?

I really wanted to believe you, but you just lost every ounce of credibility.

You're delusional. What isn't Photoshopped to you?

Face it: you lied about the Seahawks concept, you lied about the Jaguars' number font, and you've likely lied about everything else. Nobody believes a thing you say anymore, so you can feel free to drop the act. You have no insider info, hence why you're reduced to acting like everything that contradicts your lies is Photoshopped and fake.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Go back and look at that post bud. I NEVER said that Hawks concept definitely came from Nike, I said it looked like it did. I wasn't in on Hawks or any of that. HGI was not involved. They are however involved in both Jacksonville's and Miami's overhauls.

if I would you I'd think about laying low for a while...

Here's my unsolicited theory: BradyIsMyHomeboy definitely saw some official designs, but in the time between what he saw, and what is starting to come out, things have changed.

Seems to happen all the time with these kinds of unveilings.

Archived