2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

http://twitter.com/U...3224449/photo/1

Checkout the shoulders on the Baylor uniforms. Maybe thats what the grey shoulders are in the Jags unis.

AND there's a chrome gold helmet. These possibilities are frightening.

If the helmet ends up being chrome gold .... I swear I am going to march my hiney down to the stadium and start flinging poo until it is changed.

Count me in too.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DaNmBh5.png

Did a vector of the Dolphins logo based on the leak... (The sun will probably be different though. I used the sun from the old leaked version, which I prefer)

I can definately deal with that. Miles better than the last leak.

spacer.png

Boy, look at the content of the last few pages and those leaks feel like forever ago.

On another note, this is the Jags new FB cover photo.

jrenf4.jpg

Should we fear chrome gold?

That's what I noted last week. Chrome seems to be the team's theme. That could also be what the gray things on the leaked jersey's shoulder is

They can put chrome on the jersey?? That is going to look ridiculous.

I'd think so. Look at this year's Super Bowl patches, they were at the very least made out of a shiny material. I would think chrome isn't out of the question anymore. Also a brilliant way to sucker diehard fans into buying a $300 authentic jersey

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

http://twitter.com/U...3224449/photo/1

Checkout the shoulders on the Baylor uniforms. Maybe thats what the grey shoulders are in the Jags unis.

My god that number font is horrible.

Yeah, that's being discussed over in the college football '13 thread. That may be the worst font ever placed on a uniform. What a nightmare.

DaNmBh5.png

Did a vector of the Dolphins logo based on the leak... (The sun will probably be different though. I used the sun from the old leaked version, which I prefer)

Even if this is the logo, we all are still guessing on the angle...

Boy, look at the content of the last few pages and those leaks feel like forever ago.

jrenf4.jpg

If this is the look & style of the "new" Jaguars....count me as a fan. I love it.

jrenf4.jpg

If this is the look & style of the "new" Jaguars....count me as a fan. I love it.

I could see them going more of a Notre Dame/ Rutgers Finish as opposed to an all out chrome.

jrenf4.jpg

That about sums it up, yeah. Our is pretty cool, but if it finds it way too far onto the unis, count me in with theSLVRBCK. ;)

jrenf4.jpg

I could see them going more of a Notre Dame/ Rutgers Finish as opposed to an all out chrome.

I was just coming to post that.

Because I heard about chrome a while back but never thought about the possibility of a chrome gold till just lately. My dad said there is a Sheild Logo just put in at Airport that's chromed.

The idea of a brushed or polished Gold kinda Brass looking would be Intriguing. I just don't want the whole helmet gold.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I'm all down for the Jaguars making their uniforms goofy as hell. There's no real tradition they have to answer to, might as well go balls out.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Hey everyone, first post here but i've been reading and following the fun and the arguments since page one. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so on top of this stuff, it's been a great help and very interesting!

My opinion on the new logo, not that it matters, love the sunburst, much more natural looking. I was so scared of that first leak but the eye, sunburst, and the use of navy as just shading instead of the entire flipper made me love this new logo, coming from an avid Dolphins fan for many years.

And for those people who say it's stupid for dolphins to be swimming in front of the sun....

Dolphin-leap.jpg

They do jump like this. Probably just as much as they do the arched leap. Coming from someone who sees them almost daily.

Archived