2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard the helmet horns are the same as what we saw from 2006-2012 and that the changes to the helmet are a little darker purple and a gray facemask. So it's basically the "throwback" helmet with the "updated" horns I am guessing.

This is supposedly a quote from Chad Greenway about the new uniforms. It was passed along on Facebook, and I haven't been able to find an 'official' source for the quote, so make of it what you will.

"I was excited when I saw it for the first time. I was really pumped. It's a simple uniform for us which to me makes it look better. You let the purple stand out which is what the Vikings stand for. The new pant and uniform design are going to be a hit."

Was anybody able to unlock 2 or 3? I've done everything and would have the points, but for some reason they haven't updated.

I unlocked #2. It's just the Greenway quote.

Btw, I'm done doing this. Too much involvement into a team I'm not really a fan of, especially since so far (yes I'm done after two) none of the teasers actually show the elements.

So people are trying to read in to someone's reaction on a STAGED spot? He may not even have been holding or looking at the new uniforms, and even if he was, they most likely coached him. Based on "old and new" and "simple" I'd wager that they just changed the facemask to gray, which would blow. I'm not sure I uinderstand the "he's a doofus" comments - do you think they're going to film a spot with someone who's going to be "well I really hate these, but I guess some people might like them if they're in to that sort of thing."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

clue1o.jpg

Based on the headgear shown here, is it a Rutgers look as someone else posted but done in a purple tint and with horns?

Rutgers_Facebook_Side.jpg

So can riddell replicate that in a mini helmet? I care since I always have all 32 current mini helmets and set them up on my mantle in the nfl room each week by matchup.

Archived