2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...I'm like REALLY digging that white Dolphins cap. May just be the lighting, but even still, really liking that super-bright orange (for obvious reasons, of course).

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Wow...I'm like REALLY digging that white Dolphins cap. May just be the lighting, but even still, really liking that super-bright orange (for obvious reasons, of course).

Obviously, because it's EXACTLY the same shade as the U. of Tennessee or the original Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

:P

Obviously, because it's EXACTLY the same shade as the U. of Tennessee or the original Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

AKA the greatest color in the history of time.

Miami definitely embracing the white with their New Era cap. I like the white for them, it works.

The best thing the about the new logos is they excel when they are embroidered.

1vikings-hat-20112.png

Should we or shoudn't we be asking ourselves why "black" is heavy utilized in the Vikings hat?

spacer.png

Miami definitely embracing the white with their New Era cap. I like the white for them, it works.

1vikings-hat-20112.png

Should we or shoudn't we be asking ourselves why "black" is heavy utilized in the Vikings hat?

We shouldn't. It is a Reebok hat from years ago.

8596484610_3a38500074.jpg

I wouldn't be concerned at all considering that's a Reebok model. Haven't made NFL caps for at least a year.

Thanks! To be honest I did not even notice that it had Reebok on the side.

spacer.png

AKA the greatest color in the history of time.

Precisely my point. B)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1vikings-hat-20112.png

No... we know why. Reebok made crappy designs.

483680_363301593778911_1842982354_n.jpg

Maybe it is just me or the angle of the hat but the sun seems thicker anyone else think so

Check the line thickness on that broncos hat below it. I wouldn't read much into it.

Yeah I noticed that after I posted I think Miami looks better thicker but Broncos not so much

483680_363301593778911_1842982354_n.jpg

Maybe it is just me or the angle of the hat but the sun seems thicker anyone else think so

Check the line thickness on that broncos hat below it. I wouldn't read much into it.

Yeah I noticed that after I posted I think Miami looks better thicker but Broncos not so much

Looks like a golf hat from a place called the Dolphin Key Golf Resort or something.

Needs a football helmet. :D

As for the colors, the Miami newspaper article I linked to a while back had a line where the author said, "Aqua and orange, baby. Aqua and orange." Looks like he might be right.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived