2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't these connected people who like to set up elaborate guessing games just log in from a proxy IP/geographically distinct location under another account and spill everything, thus avoiding being backtraced by the Nike cyber police? Or did I answer my own question in the first part of that sentence?

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

Okay. My predictions...

The Bucs are going to sweeten their uniforms, but no color/helmet changes.

The Jags are going to get the Seahawks/Oregon overhaul treatment.

Minnesota will go retro-ish, ala the 49ers.

And the Dolphins are doing something with this:

new-dolphins-helmet-2013.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Why don't these connected people who like to set up elaborate guessing games just log in from a proxy IP/geographically distinct location under another account and spill everything, thus avoiding being backtraced by the Nike cyber police? Or did I answer my own question in the first part of that sentence?

No intent on building any guessing games, just simply like to share the information I can, because if I didn't have access to it, i'd want to know as well.

Christmas morning as I checked my office email this morning, recieved the finalized changes for the Vikings, Buccaneers, Jaguars, and Dolphins.

Let's just say, one modernization, one less caricature / more detailed, and one "Oh wow...really, that's horrible!?", and one "Ummm, what changed?"

Umm...what changed - Bucs

Caricature/Detailed - Dolphins

Modernization - Jags

Horrible - Vikings

That's my guess.

EDIT: should have finished reading. Revised to reflect what changed.

That's not saying much though. The current Jags set is pretty terrible.

Lol, you are right about that. He is talking about the logo, though. He hasn't seen any uni's, just logos. I like our logo. I am happy to see the newone get an upgrade approval. You are right about their uni's. Pure crap.

Whoa.. I almost had heart failure for a 2nd time today. But at least the logo is getting an upgrade & not a downgrade in dixons opinion.

Because everything I am understanding the uniform is getting a full make over and looking worlds different. "Think Oregon" I'm sure island style was told the same.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

wish buccaneer bruce would come back

Maybe a modernized Bruce comes back as an alternate logo, but the pirate flag defines the modern-day Buccaneers. The team turned from a laughingstock into a Super Bowl champion in that gear. I can't see them straying too far from their current pewter and red motif.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived