2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

Chargers are dropping the neckroll and switching the nameplate colors/outlines according to Uni Watch. The away looks better but the color selection on the home seems strange. It doesn't mesh with the numbers.

BIUcfu5CcAAkBBd.jpg

I think it looks sharper.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chargers are dropping the neckroll and switching the nameplate colors/outlines according to Uni Watch. The away looks better but the color selection on the home seems strange. It doesn't mesh with the numbers.

BIUcfu5CcAAkBBd.jpg

I'm glad that the Chargers and many of the teams in the league (Broncos, Ravens, Bills) are dumping the neck-roll look. At least the teams--and to an extent Nike--are open to suggestions to further refine their looks (or so it seems).

Now we just need to convince the Spanos to go back to powder blue (not banking on it, though).

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

BIUcfu5CcAAkBBd.jpg

I'm glad that the Chargers and many of the teams in the league (Broncos, Ravens, Bills) are dumping the neck-roll look. At least the teams--and to an extent Nike--are open to suggestions to further refine their looks (or so it seems).

Now we just need to convince the Spanos to go to powder blue (not baking on it, though).

Baking powder?

BIUcfu5CcAAkBBd.jpg

Now we just need to convince the Spanos to go to powder blue (not baking on it, though).

Baking powder?

Oops. :Oo::P

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

I love that Jaguars uniform stuff is being posted in here. If only we had a thread dedicated to the new Jags uniforms... :upside:

Dude, calm down as this is the NFL thread and people should have the freedom to post in here or over there. Besides a comment in here may be apart of another discussion going on.

spacer.png

I love that Jaguars uniform stuff is being posted in here. If only we had a thread dedicated to the new Jags uniforms... :upside:

Dude, calm down as this is the NFL thread and people should have the freedom to post in here or over there. Besides a comment in here may be apart of another discussion going on.

It was a sarcastic comment. Take a chill pill and follow your own "calm down" advice.

I understand both sides here but I will admit that it is a little annoying to have TWO threads going with similar content being posted in each one. Usually its recommended to stick to the thread dedicated to the specific content as opposed to the broader topic when such a thread is available.

Screen-shot-2013-04-20-at-9.42.03-AM.png

WTF?

WTF?

Yikes I hope that's a mistake, looks like someone may have applied the Titans treatment to the helmet by reversing the Broncos' side stripes and removing the center one.

As much as I would love to agree with you, we don't have side stripes on our helmet, just a single orange stripe supposed to resemble a horse's mane. Really hoping it's a mistake but not really sure how it could be...

WTF?

WTF?

Yikes I hope that's a mistake, looks like someone may have applied the Titans treatment to the helmet by reversing the Broncos' side stripes and removing the center one.

As much as I would love to agree with you, we don't have side stripes on our helmet, just a single orange stripe supposed to resemble a horse's mane. Really hoping it's a mistake but not really sure how it could be...

0ap1000000059751.jpg

Three stripes. He's saying they took out the big middle one, and then had the side two start at the front rather than the back.

WTF?

WTF?

0ap1000000059751.jpg

Three stripes. He's saying they took out the big middle one, and then had the side two start at the front rather than the back.

Ah, I see now. Thank you

I have a feeling one of the uniforms is going to "leak" tonight. The Jags are getting an awful lot of publicity right now, even ESPN is talking about it, showing tweets from players who have worn them calling them the "Dopest in the NFL"

I just think that, especially with the other two teams reveal being overshadowed by the draft, either Miami or Minnesota will "leak" tonight to try to generate some buzz. Nothing will be confirmed of course, but we will have the images out there for at least one of these teams (if not both) tonight.

So far, I'm liking what I see from the Jaguars helmet- and road-wise. Too bad they're going mostly black from the neck down; I love the idea of (mostly) gold helmets, teal jerseys, and white pants--I hope that this is what their regular alternate looks like.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

The Jags are getting an awful lot of publicity right now, even ESPN is talking about it, showing tweets from players who have worn them calling them the "Dopest in the NFL"

We're doomed. What is this, 1988?

I don't know why that word has come back around. I guess its like everything else in society now. And besides,'dope' is the new 'kewl'.

Archived