2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jags are getting an awful lot of publicity right now, even ESPN is talking about it, showing tweets from players who have worn them calling them the "Dopest in the NFL"

We're doomed. What is this, 1988?

I don't know why that word has come back around. I guess its like everything else in society now. And besides,'dope' is the new 'kewl'.

So does this mean that our vernacular is about to get an onslaught of recycled garbage like: Fresh, The Bomb-diggity, and Phat?

*shudders*

The Jags are getting an awful lot of publicity right now, even ESPN is talking about it, showing tweets from players who have worn them calling them the "Dopest in the NFL"

I don't know why that word has come back around. I guess its like everything else in society now. And besides,'dope' is the new 'kewl'.

So does this mean that our vernacular is about to get an onslaught of recycled garbage like: Fresh, The Bomb-diggity, and Phat?

*shudders*

That would be rad!

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

*shudders*

That would be rad!

it would be...

NOT!!!!!

:upside:

I know some of, if not all of these have been already posted, but here are all the already released teaser photos of the Jags' new unis

Day-1-Bonus_medium.jpg

Day-1-SocialLeague_medium.jpg

Day-2-General_medium.jpg

Day-2-SocialLeague_medium.jpg

NewV_medium.jpg

Day-4-SocialLeague_medium.jpg

There are a few pictures about that have not yet been posted on this site so I thought I would share for all to see. Nothing is a set in stone yet but I don't see the Shield logo, but do see the main logo on what looks to be the sleeve or shoulder.

Day-5-SocialLeague_medium.jpg

Day5-Bonus_medium.jpg

Day-4-Bonus_medium.jpg

Day-3-SocialLeague_medium.jpg

here are the rest

looks like black socks

atlanta_braves_sig2.png

sport-scarf_cuse_zpsabc0a909.png

Besides the fact that "kewl" was never cool to begin with.

Yes I personally agree.

Yes I personally agree.

"Dope" actually petered out around '98.

But yes, NO ONE uses "dope" to describe something they like anymore.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived